Just drove my 94 vert from a tuning sessions

snakesonastang

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just picked up the 94 gt convertible from HP-Performance in Orange Park, Fla. It took a while to get all the bugs worked out from the last upgrades but it was well worth it. The car made 420 hp to the wheels on 5.75 lbs of boost from a Powerdyne supercharger. My last combination consisted on a 125 shot of nitrous to produce 404 hp. From the drive home, the car feels a lot stronger and its going to take awhile to get use to the new hp levels. This is through a AODE transmission, which puts flywheel hp at 500 hp. Anyway, can't wait for the next day that I can take it to the track. Hoping for a 7.3-7.4 through the 1/8th. I'll post the numbers after returning from the track.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Damn i would love to see your track times that will be the true test. What kind of suspension mods do you have? POst some more details and pics of your car.

OP
OP
S

snakesonastang

Reaction score
I still have the stock springs, but I have 3.55 gears, auburn diff, adjustable upper control arms, boxed lower control arms. With the last combination in n/a form the car turned a 1.8 60ft. I also have 315-35-17 nitto drag radials. The engine is a 342 with AFR 185 and RPM II intake. My compression ratio is a little on the high side, 10.5-1 that is the reason I'm running low boost. I will post the numbers later this summer.

ProKiller

Reaction score
sounds like a very stout combo. good numbers with a powerdyne too

OP
OP
S

snakesonastang

Reaction score
Powerdyne BD11A, but it has been modified by 928 motorsports to spool up quicker and sustain higher rpm's than a stock Powerdyne. Also the face has been milled flat in two areas and vents been installed to help cool the bearings. The car from what I've driven it so far, comes on strong at 2500 rpms and stays that way until I get out of it. At this time, the fastest I ran the car was a quick run up to 120 mph. The car was still pulling strong and it caught me by surprise. Not trying to get a ticket or anything like that, but usually the car would even out at 110 mph. Not this time. I can't wait to post the track numbers. A buddy of mine has a 2005 gt with a Saleen supercharger with 12lbs of boost. I took him for a quick trip and he was very impressed. He thought it pulled like a twin screw supercharger. I don't think the head gaskets is going to last much longer, I just ordered some cometic gaskets. I will be installing them soon, then heading to the track.

LAFENATU

Reaction score
No need for cometics dude..

Fel-Pro MLS gaskets are just as strong and half the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online