KillNThrill's Thread - Updated 6/30

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Gonna be sick dude.. My dads the same way when I told him I wanna do a supercharger or turbo. He's like build the motor, do the HCI lol.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Haha thanks man. I can't wait either believe me on that! But I'm not sure it'll be ready for this season. I may have to gather parts and build it next off season. We'll see how it progresses. And yessir 2v FTW!

lol hey man its alright, don't rush it, (i did the moment the guy doing the install finally had time) not to say it came out like shit, just other stuff i would of liked to have done first and than slap the turbo on, but either way.. should be fun... nice size wastegate you got going there.. whats the size of the turbo?

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Gonna be sick dude.. My dads the same way when I told him I wanna do a supercharger or turbo. He's like build the motor, do the HCI lol.

Yeah I certainly did not expect that lol. He was yelling like I was 16yrs old and hadn't researched the subject..... I've done tons of research lol and continue to dig further every day man. Idk. Dads will be dads lol

lol hey man its alright, don't rush it, (i did the moment the guy doing the install finally had time) not to say it came out like shit, just other stuff i would of liked to have done first and than slap the turbo on, but either way.. should be fun... nice size wastegate you got going there.. whats the size of the turbo?

I'm not in much of a hurry. I'd like it done by June but that's a longshot at this point lol. It is what it is tho man I'm just gonna take my time. If I don't race anyone this year I don't race anyone this year. **** it. As Bill O'Reilly would say "**** IT DO IT LIVE!" hahaha. I definitely appreciate the input tho. Rushing never solves anything lol. As for the turbo size it's a 72/68 .82ar

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I'm not in much of a hurry. I'd like it done by June but that's a longshot at this point lol. It is what it is tho man I'm just gonna take my time. If I don't race anyone this year I don't race anyone this year. **** it. As Bill O'Reilly would say "**** IT DO IT LIVE!" hahaha. I definitely appreciate the input tho. Rushing never solves anything lol. As for the turbo size it's a 72/68 .82ar

yea I didn't get to race anybody in 2013 at all.. kinda sucked lol but worth the wait for 2014.. if u love your car now u wont suffer waiting haha
and I should've seen that with the picture whoops lol... if u build the bottom end.. id aim for 450rwhp instead of 450 crank... but that's just me lol

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
My ultimate goal is 600whp before all is said and done lol. I just wanna hit 400whp on the stock lower end and have fun with it till it blows up. I just gotta convince the old man it's a good idea or it's gonna be a long ugly process for me lol....

1bad9d5

Reaction score
My ultimate goal is 600whp before all is said and done lol. I just wanna hit 400whp on the stock lower end and have fun with it till it blows up. I just gotta convince the old man it's a good idea or it's gonna be a long ugly process for me lol....

yea my goal is the exact same thing, 600rwhp hopefully on a motor that can handle 800 so the 600 isn't hurting it... I don't live with my dad never have, but hes put so much money into his car and he blew his own motor he cant say anything to me cause its 100% all my money.... my mother hates it but she cant argue to much since its my money ya know

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Haven't updated this bish in awhile. Just thought I'd give anyone who's still around a little update as to how my build is coming along. Being full time employed, finally, I've been able to pick up a lot of parts for my turbo build. The original 600rwhp has been bumped to 800+ because I don't want any regrets on this build. Things have changed drastically since I last updated

First of all.... My sig pic shows it but here it is again just incase I change it I don't look like an idiot. I made IRS tailpipes to fit my IRS Corsa Black mufflers out of 304 tubing and some of our black tips. It's been a great adventure working here at Corsa.

Next I picked up some motors. Yes motors. 2 of them lol. Initially I had picked up a 2v out of an 03 and had planned on using it as my built motor... Then my buddy offered me the 4v sitting on the ground for a price I couldn't say no too. So I will be using the iron block and 4v heads and making a powerhouse of a build

First time I ever tore down a lower end, it was too much fun. So much fun it should be illegal! Lol

Then I picked this up for the engine...

And then I picked all this shit up ;) it's a 97 cobra harness from front to rear bumper as well as a 97 cobra ecu. Then a gt fuse block and harness.. And finally the 4r70w sitting on the ground behind all the wires, and a 97 cobra timing cover. Things are coming along nicely..

Finally a few pics of how she sits

I missed my silver REALLY bad so I put the stock hood back on tonight, it looks like shit now but it's been sitting in storage for a year so it's really dirty. The whole car is. It'll shine up nice... I'm gonna paint the cowl hood silver and leave the 3 R humps black and put that back on. I really like the hood, just miss my silver

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Richard it's been a lot of fun planning this out as I go. I'm really excited too haha but it might be awhile before I get it done because I have all the cheap stuff now. I paid a little over $500 for all that stuff ;)

And will do bud, thanks for the interest!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're finally painting the hood. The black looked tacky imo.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I know. I liked it, but I really thought it would look better all black on an old mustang like a 69/70. I'll get it painted and back on in a few months, I might continue the build before I worry about it

Ironically 99% of people don't even know it's painted metallic black to blend in with the silver lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online