KillNThrill's Thread - Updated 6/30

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Well I've been here a long long time and haven't started my own thread yet so here we go. My thread will probably be similar to Tylers since I do more than just work on the Mustang. Won't be updated all the time but we'll see how it goes!

Started off with mainly stock with the exception of a BBK cold air, Pypes o/r x, and raspmaster mufflers

Ive so far added
Eibach sportlines
Cut up and painted intake
Bassani o/r x (with cats when needed)
4.10s, now 3.55s
Borla 3" XR1s from MC to 2.5" Dynomax tails
Tuned
Tinted tails from Chris91

Aaaaand I think that's it for now. I've had it for about 11 months now and have had multiple hiccups preventing me from getting things done that I want done. But I make do with what I got

When I got it

e4yseha9.jpg

e6u3evaj.jpg

Tapacrap has told me that I have uploaded 22 out of 30 available images so I'll have to add more later

Right now this is how she looks

3asu9umu.jpg

Both heads are currently off and the block is being cleanded and prepped for reassembly. Hoping to have it drivable within a week.

Stay tuned for more of KillNThrills shenanigans. This is my first "build" thread of sorts so I'll do my best to keep you guys entertained :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice I was waiting on you to make a thread . These threads are better everyone likes mustangs and mustangular activities

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'm going to blow your thread up with pics of lifted jeeps :bootyshake:

hahaha, j/k. looks like ya got your hands full. get real good at swappin heads dude so you can do mine when i go pi :p

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
haha, nooo, joeys gonna do tony's powaaa :p

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Finally! Subscribed! You need a nickname! Too hard to type killnthrill everytime...

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks for the embracing comments fellas its much appreciated!

Kyle yeahh buddy can never have to many mustangular activities man

Tony lmao myself and [MENTION=16507]svt slobra[/MENTION] could hook it up for ya. The dudes a natural and I'm just good help to someone like that. Get the stuff and we'll do it man :)

Orangey you can just call me Joey if you can remember that haha or just killin like a lot of people do

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I just busy out the Joey because that names to hard to tag .... Nice to see ur getting motivated to get her going again. I'm going to have fire up vids this weekend of the musturd slinger

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Clutter doesn't bother me either I'm a major derailleur myself lol so Tony go ahead and post em up mayn!

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
yayyyyy!
bout ****in type joey lol. i wanna see twin screws on twin screws in this thread!
in fact, i'll start you off with somethin nice :D

144312d1322627831-2004-mustang-mach-1-supercharged-am_0251.jpg

how's that for fancy huh?! shaker+kenne bell! do eiiiiit

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Kyle its been a long time coming but I'm finally ready to drive her again. I dunno man I woke up today and just thought it's time to get her running again. I'm looking forward to your vids man. Tag me in them when you post them so I don't miss them. But yeah I never imagined I'd make friends on here so the long name didn't even matter then lol

Belb right now it's just get the ***** running then I'll worru about go fast parts haha. But that does look pretty cool. I've still got the Eaton. Don't know if I'll use it or not

Orangey JoJo works for me haha. But yeah I'm thinking the same thing... might have to do that up real soon my man. Maybe some Nitto streets to :)

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I've heard kerosene works good.

Kerosene? Wow that sounds like fun lol. I'll try the brake cleaner tomorrow and if that doesn't work as well as I'd like it to I'll move to a stronger substance

This is JoJo

hlBrB5fl.jpg

LOL I bought one :) I just don't think I'm gonna use it. So much searching and searching and spending and searching. I dunno man I'd love to turbo it. But I needs me a new shortblock first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online