Krazy new guy from NC

Reaction score
hey! i'm Matt, i'm new to the site but not new to the mustang world i'm a whore from another club and also a mod at badmustangsclub. i've been lurking on here for couple days finally saw how great this place was and signed up. i recently purchased a black 97 GT w/ the waffle wheels i think people call em? i'll post pics when i get it out of shop it had small dent in door when i bought it. i also own a 07 alloy metallic V6 mustang that started the krazy. i plan on doing my first mods in week or two (headlights and wheels) i look forward to learning more about sn95s and making more friends.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Matt!

I don't think I know which wheels are the waffle wheels lol.

OP
OP
MustangKrazy97
Reaction score
thanks! well the 70yr old lady i bought car from called them that lol couldve been a witch and car is made of candy and food??

joekd

Reaction score
Waffle wheels

chin44.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum that is definitely waffle wheels

joekd

Reaction score
I still have my waffle wheels, they came in handy when my car went into the paint shop, I just put the waffles on and kept the good rims here so I could clean them up and have new tires instaleld on them

TTSaleen

Reaction score
Welcome Matt from another badmustangclub member and NC resident! :)

OP
OP
MustangKrazy97
Reaction score
I still have my waffle wheels, they came in handy when my car went into the paint shop, I just put the waffles on and kept the good rims here so I could clean them up and have new tires instaleld on them

thats a good idea, i'm going to re-paint mine after body work gets done. haven't decided if im going change color or not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online