LF a place to install gears in FL

SWFLGT

Reaction score
I am looking for a place in FL that can do the gear install or someone who can help me do it. I do not have the specialty tools nor the know how to tackle it alone. I am located in Ft. Myers, but I am willing to drive to have it done. Somewhere between Orlando and Miami. Thanks!

OP
OP
SWFLGT

SWFLGT

Reaction score
About the same. Doesn't matter where really, just looking for someone or some place, Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Myers, West Palm, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami. Most all are within a 2 hours drive.

OP
OP
SWFLGT

SWFLGT

Reaction score
[MENTION=10623]330CubeGt[/MENTION] you think Kyle would want to?

This would be great! I'm pretty sure 330 mentioned he could possibly help with this last year. I thought I had a pm but I couldn't find it. Would be cool to meet up. Let me know what I'm looking at cost wise.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well 330 is not in Florida anymore, but we have a good mutual friend who may be interested, not sure

OP
OP
SWFLGT

SWFLGT

Reaction score
Ahh I gotcha. That's cool though, just let me know. I have a shop here that will do it for around 500, if I have to I will pay them to do it but would be happier if I could save a few bucks while doing it ya know.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm in North Texas now.

With out even asking I bet Kyle would do it for $250. But its a hell of a ride.But he is a Master Tech on top of having quite a bit of performance part knowledge. Me and him did rears together for the last few years.And we have been working together for nearly 8 years...

OP
OP
SWFLGT

SWFLGT

Reaction score
Hey man thanks for chiming in. I actually made an appointment yesterday with a local shop who is doing it for $375. A bit more than your estimated price but I can also have it done this week and can save a trip. I would have to wait a few weeks to get the time off from work to drive up to the Orlando area. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online