Long Island, New York Gatherings

Coastie912

Reaction score
where at on staten island i just traded my foxbody for a 94 gt and wanna see whaat my options are for my car.. i see the pics of yours and all i can say is wow..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
where at on staten island i just traded my foxbody for a 94 gt and wanna see whaat my options are for my car.. i see the pics of yours and all i can say is wow..

I'm close to barnes & noble. You on SI? Meet is behind Modells in hylan plaza right on hylan blvd. Coastie912

Coastie912

Reaction score
yea im stationed right on ft wadsworth.. and i believe my buddy was telling me about meets there he has a 89 i believe white foxbody ..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
yea im stationed right on ft wadsworth.. and i believe my buddy was telling me about meets there he has a 89 i believe white foxbody ..

Ahh I gotcha. I've seen a few white foxes, haven't seen any recently. You got pics of your 94? I've seen a few 94-95s pretty recently

Coastie912

Reaction score
i put it as my avatar but dont think it showed up yet as im a noob.. only down fall to my gt is its a auto :(

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=19053]Coastie912[/MENTION] - You gonna come to the meet this Wednesday? I get there for around 8pm, I come right after im done with class.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
ya gonna try i get off work in the am on wed and i just need to go register her.. did ya see it in my profile??

sounds good man. yeah i clicked on your profile, saw the pic. looks pretty clean, all original? gonna be cool having another SN95 5.0 there.. I'm literally the only 94-98 there every week, with the exception of another member here thats in SI by me, he's got a 96 but doesn't come much.

Coastie912

Reaction score
yes all stock besides flowmasters auto start and alarm and i have to buy a stereo as he took his out but my b days this weekend and hopefully wifey listens to my requests... has a abs light on so have to get that fixed as well for stupid inspecion of course.. is it easier in Nj or Ny for inspection for the abs issue..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
yes all stock besides flowmasters auto start and alarm and i have to buy a stereo as he took his out but my b days this weekend and hopefully wifey listens to my requests... has a abs light on so have to get that fixed as well for stupid inspecion of course.. is it easier in Nj or Ny for inspection for the abs issue..

Nice, good to start all stock. I got my 95 all stock last september, not a single mod done to it. I had a sound system done in the beginning of this year, gotta have my music loud lol. I got a guy for inspection if you want. Go all the way down forest ave past the new precinct, go all the way down to the end. When you get to the traffic light, make a right and go straight about 2-3 blocks, when you see JOHN Street make a right. Little bit further up on the right is a body shop, next to it (going up the block) is a auto shop. They do inspections, and don't check anything thats older than a 95. Guys name is Lou, you could him tell frank that bought the buick from you sent me here. he'll take care of you, and its only $21 for an inspection since our cars are old lol. I passed with no cats, no egr, smog pump, basically no emissions at all lol.

Coastie912

Reaction score
STOCKED !!!was dreading it since dont feel like doing anything right now but deff will head that way for ny inspection.. didnt wanna leave the island to goto jerz dmv and stand in line all day lol least here we can sit and wait all day lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online