Long road 02' GT

Eriberri

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm never sure what to talk about here so I'll talk about what brought me here... My MUSTANG :p

I've had my 2002 Mustang GT since 2007. I put almost all the Miles on him and kept him stock (besides the CAI K&N that came with the car). The car was one of the best daily drivers I ever owned and I've always loved the New Edge style wise.

Recently my engine blew in the car and after receiving a defective replacement I finally swore off 4.6L for good. After emotions settled we decided to build my dream car. The coyote seemed like the natural fit and I fell in love with it. after doing some research we finally brought one home.

So that brings us to now (minus a bunch of blood sweat and tears). I have a 02' coyote swapped GT. My goal is to turn it into a time trial track car that still be reasonably streetable. I defiantly didn't follow the 'normal' build path (I don't have a single item from PBH :p).

I'm currently working on Getting the tires to hook, suspension and brakes. The 4.6L ecu fried so that prompted me to do a custom stock gauge set.

Hope you are all doing well:)

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
We have a few regular members here who made the switch to coyotes and they are pretty happy with the results. Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online