Looking for Kaenen S281.. Help.

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
Everyone that stocks the kaenen s281 is out of stock and doesnt know when they are going to get more. Does anyone know why? Did Kaenen go out of buisiness? Their website has been down for well over a year. If anyone has one for sale lmk. Thanks guys.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That would suck if they did!
Besides the original 4 post Saleen S281's the Kaenan were the only good fitting spoilers.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Just did a quick search. This is the same style spoiler but is not made by Kaenen. It's only $130 and has free shipping. I've only seem to have read good things about this guy that sells them.
http://special-carbonfiber.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65_95&product_id=171

Also AmericanMuscle has them in stock... I'm not sure if they just got them in stock or something but they are Kaenen's if I'm not mistaking and it does say in stock.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/saleen-s281-rear-spoiler.html

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have the first one? The only reason im looking for a kaenen is because of the guaranteed quality.

I have the first one posted. For the price it's a pretty nice piece. However I've heard some horror stories on shipping and the spoiler arriving damaged.
The company is local to me so I just picked mine up and inspected it there.

And I'm pretty sure the s281 AmericanMuscle sells is made by Kaenen.

TLSF150

Reaction score
I know there's a Kaenen that keeps popping up in Atlanta on craigslist.

I think they are a dealer.. if its the same ad im thinking of I see them post a lot of kaenen hoods and stuff for foxbodys

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online