Looking to try new products-- ChemicalGuys

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Forgot about Obsessive detail on here. I'll check his stuff out soon. I have a FLEX Random Orbital buffer.

Definitely don't forget about Obsessive. I get my Moose wax from Justin, he suggested I mix the red/white for use with my PC and works well. Topped with the Natty Blue and all is good.

teal95gt

Reaction score
The dude on this site son1c makes some killer wax man Carnubavore kicks ass. Deep I have stripper scent spray it smells awesome!

Handz

Reaction score
The AMMO stuff is OK, but there is 2 problems...

1. AMMO stuff is WAY overpriced. $70 for AMMO sealant vs $40 for CG JetSeal for example. Plus the JetSeal lasts 12 months and the AMMO has no claims of how long it will protect.
2. AMMO Doesnt sell gallons. For me, buying gallons of Shampoo and Quick Detail Spray is more affordable and saves me money. More money I save on products, means more money I make for every job I detail.

Remember that if products cost to much, you will end up not using them as much....

Above118

Reaction score
The AMMO stuff is OK, but there is 2 problems...

1. AMMO stuff is WAY overpriced. $70 for AMMO sealant vs $40 for CG JetSeal for example. Plus the JetSeal lasts 12 months and the AMMO has no claims of how long it will protect.
2. AMMO Doesnt sell gallons. For me, buying gallons of Shampoo and Quick Detail Spray is more affordable and saves me money. More money I save on products, means more money I make for every job I detail.

Remember that if products cost to much, you will end up not using them as much....

great thing about opinions,everyone is entitled to them. I dont mind spending money on a product i like...even if it may cost more.

Handz

Reaction score
great thing about opinions,everyone is entitled to them. I dont mind spending money on a product i like...even if it may cost more.

If that were a true statement then we all wouldnt be driving 20 year old mustangs if we really liked mustangs that much.

Above118

Reaction score
If that were a true statement then we all wouldnt be driving 20 year old mustangs if we really liked mustangs that much.

Well i guess its a good thing i use it on my car thats only 2years old i guess. Its not a debate,everyone likes diff products.

Handz

Reaction score
Well i guess its a good thing i use it on my car thats only 2years old i guess. Its not a debate,everyone likes diff products.

Be sure to post some pics of your ammo products. Maybe some results would be cool.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

For some of us, we drive these cars because we like them... but for others it's because they can't afford newer.

Handz

Reaction score
You gotta any before and after pics of the products, with the products?

I see pics of already clean cars all day long.

Above118

Reaction score
You gotta any before and after pics of the products, with the products?

I see pics of already clean cars all day long.

Car has had ammo on it since i picked it up from the dealer with 5miles on it...has about 60k now. I keep up with the detailing on it so its never really "dirty"

Handz

Reaction score
Car has had ammo on it since i picked it up from the dealer with 5miles on it...has about 60k now. I keep up with the detailing on it so its never really "dirty"

I dont believe any detailing pics unless i see proof it works.... Just saying.

I can post my car right now and say I used "Johns detailing Junk" and say it looks amazing.... and people will be like "wow", even if that product doesnt exist.

At least post the picture with all the ammo products on the car or something.

Above118

Reaction score
I dont believe any detailing pics unless i see proof it works.... Just saying.

I can post my car right now and say I used "Johns detailing Junk" and say it looks amazing.... and people will be like "wow", even if that product doesnt exist.

At least post the picture with all the ammo products on the car or something.

it doesnt matter how many pics or videos are posted... only way to find out is to USE the product yourself and see what works for you..ive used both plus many others...as for my choice,its AMMO. case closed. I dont get what your trying to debate about...kicking a dead horse here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online