lost my mustang passion

Rob04Mach1

Reaction score
Sorry for you lose Austin :(
Your Stang looks great, I hope you keep it and let it continue to give you years of enjoyment

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Lost my dad back in '10 from complications following a heart transplant. It 100% rips you to pieces when you lose a parent, let alone the only "good one" in my life.. I lost my desire to do most things and my build thread can illustrate that easily. Everyone before me has said it and I'll echo by saying life does indeed go on. Time does soothe the pain! You should turn your pain into a catalyst to honor your mother by building a huge stroker motor. That's what I did :)

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome back man. Sorry for your loss, keep your head up. Hey that Cobra in the first picture is Devin's right?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back bro! You have to live your life and no better way to take your mind off the real world then taking a ride in your Mustang.

neverenuff

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, cancer just sucks, period.

On another note, that Saleen is clean. Nice car man, keep it up!

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Just lost my youngest brother on the 22nd . he was laid to rest on new years Eve. It's tough I'm lost as well. Decided to dedicate my ride/build to him since he was helping me already. We all can prosevere. Respect fellas

sent while thinking of mods for my 4.6s using tapatalk

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Aw dood, that sux. Im sorry for your loss.

I think dedicating the car in your brother is awesome. Eager to watch the build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online