Mac Pro Chamber. Thought?

J.Cagle

Reaction score
Anyone running the off road Mac ProChamber? Had one on my 05 gt and it was by far the best sounding midpipe for the s197s. Does it sound pretty good for the sn's? Cant seem to find any videos on youtube of them.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
which engine you got, brotha?

SNs have 4 different engines to choose from:
4.6 2v
4.6 4v

(and then we can get into different motors for different years, such as dual port and single port and blah blah blah. lol)

jexey

Reaction score
I had it on my 98 GT 2v (PI Swapped) and it was ok. Switched to ford racing shorties, BBK o/r H pipe and flowmaster 40's after countless mustang cruises and car shows and there's no combo that sounds better imo.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Really, Steve? I've always loved the sound of the P/C.... why didnt you like it?

OP
OP
J

J.Cagle

Reaction score
Ive got a 94 5.0. I ran an o/r prochamber to pypes pypebombs on my 05 gt, and an o/r prochamber into a 3" stinger catback on my 08 bullitt. I seriously lost count of the people that would flag me down to ask me how I got a 4.6 to sound like that lol. And, Ill have to admit, it did sound good on both. Far better than any x or h pipe.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i think the chamber would sound good on a 5.0....

I prefer h pipe and chambered mufflers on the 5.0s, but a prochamber might give it a unique tone....

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I have had a Prochamber since 2006 with a MAC catback and won't run anything else!!

[video=youtube;EnIa49Nhx5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnIa49Nhx5w&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've had a prochamber with both my shorties and longtubes and always liked the sound it makes. Had it with Flowmasters, Bassani and now Borla.

Justang

Reaction score
I've heard an overwhelming number of positive reviews for prochambers over the years.

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Really, Steve? I've always loved the sound of the P/C.... why didnt you like it?
I've been running it since like 07 and it was fine in the beginning but now it's just sounds like a rattle trap. The echo box sounds like crap from inside the car and I just don't like the tone anymore with the Flowmasters. I mean it sounds like something is loose in my exhaust but it's not. I'd much rather go back to a H/X pipe.

04fivefour

Reaction score
I had the prochamber on my origninal motor with just bolt ons. Had it running through borla stingers and i absolutely loved it. I like the turbo spool a little motor though :)

lutter94

Reaction score
I have one with the Cherry Bomb Vortex catback, it sounds great. But it does get pretty quiet at idle after everything is warmed up....

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've been running it since like 07 and it was fine in the beginning but now it's just sounds like a rattle trap. The echo box sounds like crap from inside the car and I just don't like the tone anymore with the Flowmasters. I mean it sounds like something is loose in my exhaust but it's not. I'd much rather go back to a H/X pipe.

ah. gotcha.... thats how i feel about my "jones exhaust" mufflers... :-[ lol. sounds like somethings looks and rattling, but its all tight and they are brand new mufflers...

OP
OP
J

J.Cagle

Reaction score
Thank you sir!!! Click the "410w first run" link in my signature for a newer video.

Man that sounds good! I wish I had the funds and know how to do an HCI! Looks like you're about due for some paint! lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.