Mac Pro Chamber. Thought?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
:)

why is that joke funny? because the white paint flakes off in waffle-sized chunks? or because I dont like white? we may never know. :p

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol. honestly i like the white. its a shame ford effed up the paint on them. makes me el oh el when cops roll by in a dalmation-mobile, tho. :p

fresh white shouldnt flake.... best of both worlds.

ivan12

Reaction score
I hate ford's white paint. My F-150 has a big chunk missing on the roof right on top of the windshield and one on the bed about 1 foot long and 6 inches high

OP
OP
J

J.Cagle

Reaction score
Too bad you don't live closer white95. Id hook you up with a good deal on a paint job!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
If you dont want total loudness, but want a unqie sound get the o/r prochamber. Way quieter than a o/r h or X but still sounds damn right sexy

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
If you dont want total loudness, but want a unqie sound get the o/r prochamber. Way quieter than a o/r h or X but still sounds damn right sexy

Unique is the right word to describe the sound of a , prochamber h pipe ... they r badass tho.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
I "had"a Mac 3" Prochamber for long tubes that had been necked down to accept a 2.5" Exhaust but it could not be used with my set up b/c the square box kept hitting my Drive shaft shaftey loop causing the whole exhaust to be nosed down really low. I had the shop fab up a custom 3" H pipe so now I'm trying to get rid of my prochamber.

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I hate ford's white paint. My F-150 has a big chunk missing on the roof right on top of the windshield and one on the bed about 1 foot long and 6 inches high
I hate my ford black paint. if i sneeze to hard I lose paint on the car.

Cut the "echo box" or "merge chamber" off and sell it to me for $30 + shipping :)
I'll keep that in mind when I decide to get rid of it.

OP
OP
J

J.Cagle

Reaction score
I "had"a Mac 3" Prochamber for long tubes that had been necked down to accept a 2.5" Exhaust but it could not be used with my set up b/c the square box kept hitting my Drive shaft shaftey loop causing the whole exhaust to be nosed down really low. I had the shop fab up a custom 3" H pipe so now I'm trying to get rid of my prochamber.

Too bad there isnt a way to make a long tube midpipe work with stock manifolds lol. Id take it off your hands.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online