Mach 460 Wiring Harness?

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Anybody know where i can get one? I want to install a Alpine Cd player and i did want to do the ole Hack & Slash to my stock wiring. I looked at crutchfield and they were out of stock...

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Guys i got the Metra wiring harness today. I got my mach Headunit out. NOW.... for the probs....im tring to plug the plugs from the 460 radio into the metra BIG plug. is this correct? Anyways its not going to well any pointers?

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
Guys i got the Metra wiring harness today. I got my mach Headunit out. NOW.... for the probs....im tring to plug the plugs from the 460 radio into the metra BIG plug. is this correct? Anyways its not going to well any pointers?

which metra harness did you get? you needed both of these:

http://www.installer.com/item/display_item.php?it=70-5511

be weary of the ebay ones, usually they dont send you the metra ones, usually they send you the cheap ones that look poorly made and have fitment issues.

on the harness, which one is the one giving you issues, the long gray one or the square black one? the gray one should go in nice and smooth, while the black one takes a little bit of finess to get in. there is a tab on that one that requires you to put it in in a certain way. once it goes in the factory harness, you have to wiggle it around some and GENTLY push it in. you do not want to bend any of the pins in there.