Members With Fox 5HOES.......

Foster98GT

Reaction score
What exhaust setup are you guys running? I was looking at getting a Flowmaster Catback with an O/R X, with shorty headers to come laterz.....
Also whats the rule with Lowering springs? Are H&R super sports the way to go?

S

scarface

on my 93 cobra I had H&Rs, MM CC plates, bbk shorties, O/R H pipe, and 40 series flows out the back with 3 inch tips.

It was sexy in every way.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
What do you think about an American thunder catback, O/R X and bbk shortys? I would rather have the new 44 series mufflers, but i dont think they come in a catback system yet.

1Fast92FiveOh

Reaction score
I'm running FRPP Shorty Headers, BBK Catted H-pipe, and Flows dumped......

I'll be switching to an Off Road X-pipe and Spintechs as the sound I have now is not agressive enough.

My friend has FRPP Shorties, BBK X-pipe and Flows with 2.5 tails and it sounds good but still not loud enough for me

S

scarface

(((Foster98GT))) said:
What do you think about an American thunder catback, O/R X and bbk shortys? I would rather have the new 44 series mufflers, but i dont think they come in a catback system yet.
Im not a fan of the xpipe.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ahhh lets see my Heders were Longtube Mac's / off road h / and then on the catback I went from DynoMax Ultra Flows to american thunder FLOW's finally to the Mac catback exhaust kit. I think the Mac sounded the best....

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I have an x pipe with flows on my 88 lx. Sounds ok, but my 95 with x pipe and magnapacks are WAY louder.

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
If you want LOUD go Long tubes, O/R h-pipe and Borla XR-1 mufflers :drunk:

scott5

Reaction score
do some LT's, O/R h-pipe and some flowmaster super 40s.. thats what i had on my 92 gt and it wasn't so much loud but mean!!!

GaryG

Reaction score
id go w/ lt headers, o/r h pipe and slp exhaust...that'll be sure to piss off ur neighbors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760

Members online