Might be making a new purchase soon

sn95jones

Reaction score
Still have the Acura and it has been great for me! Things have been looking up after our big accident last November.

In the process of working out a deal on a 2010 GT.
Acura will remain in my possession.

Anyway yeah!

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Shit I wish it was lol, Can't pass up this deal though. 50k miles, it's a 3v but still the price is good for me. I was looking at Coyotes but their still going for almost $20k. This one is $16k so I couldn't pass it up.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Also update with the Acura, it's been hard parked for almost a month now, Acura released their inflator recall for my RL so they put me in a 2016 Charger until they are ready to work on it, and no the charger SUCKS. Rolls around like a boat, doesn't pick up speed until around 4000 RPM, and has a HORRIBLE blindspot on the B pillar. Oh and I'm certain this transmission is about to grenade itself. The 8-speed auto is garbage, takes several seconds before it'll finally shift down and by that point it's too late lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If I were getting an S197, I would hold out for an 11+

The 5.0 and the 6-speed are well worth the slight added cost over a 2010. If you don't want to fork it out get an 05-09 and don't fork out the extra for a changed body style.

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
If I were getting an S197, I would hold out for an 11+

The 5.0 and the 6-speed are well worth the slight added cost over a 2010. If you don't want to fork it out get an 05-09 and don't fork out the extra for a changed body style.

I am perfectly happy with the 3v, I mean the Coyote would be nice but all I'll really do with this car is, CAI, tune, intake, exhaust, lowering springs, Brembo wheels, and maybe some other exterior mods.

I could go with the 05-09 but I like the updated interior with the Sync. If for whatever reason I don't secure this car I'll get an 07-09 GT but I'm pretty much sold on this one but we'll see.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You could pay a little more up front and have more power out of the box than all of those mods combined and get better mileage.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
The car looks great! Id imagine driving it feels even more wonderful. And me, jealously watching you drive by probably wouldnt break your heart, but it does mine

SO DO A BIG NASTY BURN OUT!!!

Reaction score
I am perfectly happy with the 3v, I mean the Coyote would be nice but all I'll really do with this car is, CAI, tune, intake, exhaust, lowering springs, Brembo wheels, and maybe some other exterior mods.

I could go with the 05-09 but I like the updated interior with the Sync. If for whatever reason I don't secure this car I'll get an 07-09 GT but I'm pretty much sold on this one but we'll see.

dont worry guys only one more upgrade

41293089-069-2014-Wally-Struope-Race-Cars-Ford-Mustan.jpg

07GtS197

Reaction score
Good score man! Ive got my gripe with the s197 platform and its expensive to mod but that 3v is no slouch when tuned! I hurt some feeling with that car haha! You should have the better alternator than the earlier 3v's so that shouldnt be an issue but the cam phasers can go out and cause a tick. My 07 has about 128k miles and no problems as of yet with the motor. Ive had other issues but they seem to be isolated. And you have the better heads so you wont have a problem with the spark plugs. If you ever want to track it Id recommend (highly) getting poly motor mounts and a k member brace with torque limiters coupled with a new clutch. If you need anything feel free to pm me, Ive been through everything with my 3v haha.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice lookin car. However I'd get the yote over it. But good luck non the less! Oh and my 95' has eaten a few modded and tuned 3V's for breakfast

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Nice lookin car. However I'd get the yote over it. But good luck non the less! Oh and my 95' has eaten a few modded and tuned 3V's for breakfast

Funny, my modded and tuned 3V has eaten a few nicely modded pushrod cars :evil:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online