Miss2slo's Photoshoot

jo4roush99

Reaction score
There were alot of people that parked across the street and walked around and just hung out and talked. There were also quite a few Mustang not as nice as yours in the show.

silverv6

Reaction score
Hahahha this man speaks the truth :p also met my real life girlfriend. And clearly everyone knows about Kaitlyn and my marriage :)

Haha yeah to bad you guys couldnt stay longer.. Have to come down and see the car when the motor is done and exhaust is on =]

robb15033

Reaction score
The wheels look especially nice on your car. Beautiful Black Chrome. I wipe down my wheels daily. I use Eagle1 Nano polish followed by pure Carnuba wax on my wheels monthly. Many years later, they are still sharp looking. I'm dealing with Anthracite clear enamle coated, should work for you too though. Congrats!

OP
OP
miss2slocoupe

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Car looks Great Miss Kaitlyn! Loving the wheels! Looks better wingless too, IMO.. :)

Thank you! The wing is gonna go back on soon

Yeaaaahh, BS! No one takes a photoshoot of JUNK! ;) Your car is beautiful, and you know it!

Its ok... not my standard of "nice" but I see the potential

The wheels look especially nice on your car. Beautiful Black Chrome. I wipe down my wheels daily. I use Eagle1 Nano polish followed by pure Carnuba wax on my wheels monthly. Many years later, they are still sharp looking. I'm dealing with Anthracite clear enamle coated, should work for you too though. Congrats!

Thank you for the tips, that will help alot. I think if I Dont use harsh chemicals and such and not have them in the sun they will be ok

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
thanks steveo! im so happy you approve :D

thumbsup.gif

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:eek: a v8 sn95 and terminator in 1 household??

I can see why you would think that, but its not true. Both cars have there strong points and not so strong point. But neither are junk lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.