Modular headshop review 2022

joe65

Reaction score
im not going to deny the possibilities of stacked tolerances compounding into a dramatic end result and the best way to combat this is to degree the cams at the source, but no street car or moderate track car will benefit from the science level some of these people take it. If MHS claims tolerances with their degree service, you can take it to the bank.

Watching "that guy" all these years, always late to the game, give it another 5 years and he will start offering a cam degree service. He always has to back pedal his words. Besides all his customer base is the FB kids.

MHS has grown a successful business based on its founder Nick McKinney. That guy had things figured out!
I don’t know a lot about Nick but I listened to Jordan when he took over the business. It was a mess. Pretty cool that he turned it around.

OP
OP
apsmith49921

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Good discussion! I like being challenging and it not pissing people off but listening to all the sides of the conversation.
Yeah I know what you mean. I have learned a ton over this process. I really wanted to know why things worked the way they did. What happens if I do this what happens if I do that.... glad I went through this journey even though it's been stressful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx