motor vs nitrous vs s.c

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
the standard could be run on a mild or stock motor and the flowZ would require a beefed up bottom end.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say call them and talk over your combo.
They can give you more specific info than I could

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Z28 This said:
the car has 3.73 now...well i want a 11 sec street car(daily driver)
for the road and for the track...i was thinkin a about a KB blowzilla or s trim vortech...hmmm

We have similar mods, and I run an S-trim..so I can see an 11 second street car. I would not go more the 3.73's..you will run out of gear in the quarter. On the nnitrous side, I ran a 125 Zex dry kit and loved it..nothing, nothing hits like the gas and a set of slicks. The blower is just som much easier..it's always on and never empty!

OP
OP
Z

Z28 This

Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
Z28 This said:
the car has 3.73 now...well i want a 11 sec street car(daily driver)
for the road and for the track...i was thinkin a about a KB blowzilla or s trim vortech...hmmm

We have similar mods, and I run an S-trim..so I can see an 11 second street car. I would not go more the 3.73's..you will run out of gear in the quarter. On the nnitrous side, I ran a 125 Zex dry kit and loved it..nothing, nothing hits like the gas and a set of slicks. The blower is just som much easier..it's always on and never empty!

yeah id ONLY change to 4.10s or 4.30s if i decided to run all motor...i think a nasty 331 with H/C/I setup with 4.10s or more with DR on the street would be nasty...ive always been a s.c or all motor person..so id go with a KB, or procharger or vortech...im not a huge nitrous fan because i dont like havin to turn on the bottle and hit it for it to tap in...i like the power on tap when i hit the gas...but something just gets to me when i see a all motor car kickin ass...so i dont know anymore :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online