Mustang TMI Upholstery Installation 1979-2004

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
[video=youtube;dqWWBz0jKLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqWWBz0jKLw[/video]

TMI Upholstery - Ford Mustang Parts

Restore or re-style your Mustang's seats with a set of TMI upholstery. Whether you need to replace just your front buckets, or your car needs a full upholstery overhaul, TMI has an upholstery set to fit your car style.

Designed to provide a factory fit, TMI's upholstery sets are available in a variety of materials, including leather, cloth and vinyl. Leather upholstery sets have a leather seating surface with vinyl back and sides like the original upholstery. The Interlude Tweed cloth upholstery differs from the original cloth material. All sets incorporate original-style split side bands and include upholstery for large headrests.

TMI offers their upholstery in most original colors to match your 1979-2004's interior.

In order to achieve the best possible fit and finish, new seat foam is recommended when reupholstering the front bucket seats. Because Ford originally glued the rear seat upholstery to the rear seat foam, removal requires the old upholstery to be peeled off of the original seat foam. All full sets include an attachment kit for rear seat upholstery.

See more 1979-1993 Upholstery:
1979-1993 Mustang Upholstery | CJ Pony Parts

See more 1994-2004 Upholstery:
1994-2004 Mustang Upholstery | CJ Pony Parts

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
We need more options for sn95 frames... Im sure they could make some 03 04 cobra style or bullitt using our frames... if It wasnt for buying another set of seats, just to get them recovered

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Waylon would be able to explain this better. I will send it his way. On another note you can find V6 seats all day and use the frames to achieve the look you are going for. The Bullitt seat in the middle of the video is my own personal seat and let me tell you it was well worth it. :)

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We need more options for sn95 frames... Im sure they could make some 03 04 cobra style or bullitt using our frames... if It wasnt for buying another set of seats, just to get them recovered
B3 - you hit the nail on the head. And if you could see what we're working on RIGHT NOW (seriously) I think you would be extremely stoked. I'll keep this site updated - but don't worry SN95 guys are about to get some much needed Upholstery attention from TMI. Right now we offer the Stock GT Seats as I'm sure you all know - but stay tuned for one helluva upgrade.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that would figure. Been plannin on recovering mine for a while now until I found a good deal on some corbeau's that should arrive today.

Anyone want some 94 gt seats?

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Is this something that somebody who has never worked on a seat could do? I've seen some upholstery done on some Speed tv shows and it definitely looks a little challenging trying to stretch the material. Good pricing too considering it includes both buckets, and is all new material to make brand new seats.

Another question, does the kit include the foam? I read on the page that you must use the foam on 99-04 GT and V6 I was just wondering if it's included in the kit.

Thanks for the post Steve!

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Is this something that somebody who has never worked on a seat could do? I've seen some upholstery done on some Speed tv shows and it definitely looks a little challenging trying to stretch the material. Good pricing too considering it includes both buckets, and is all new material to make brand new seats.

Another question, does the kit include the foam? I read on the page that you must use the foam on 99-04 GT and V6 I was just wondering if it's included in the kit.

Thanks for the post Steve!
foam is sold separate. As far as how difficult it is I have no idea I just know I wouldn't have the patience for it lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
foam is sold separate. As far as how difficult it is I have no idea I just know I wouldn't have the patience for it lol.

Lmao and honest answer my man. Maybe after the beginning of the year... Holidays and broken vehicles :( I love this idea tho. If I DO get some I'll be sure to post it up and tell people how frustrated I got while doing it LOL

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
Lmao and honest answer my man. Maybe after the beginning of the year... Holidays and broken vehicles :( I love this idea tho. If I DO get some I'll be sure to post it up and tell people how frustrated I got while doing it LOL
please make sure to post pictures is said frustrated moments lol.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard its super easy!

TMI released the cobra and bullitt and mach stuff literally weeks after I threw away my stock seats. I was so pissed haha!

I'll do this one day

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online