My 01 Cobra...Shes home now

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All 99 cobras came with the teksid and I know they switched to the WAP sometime in early/mid 01, but nobody has ever been able to pinpoint exactly when. Out of curiosity, do you know the build date for this car?

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
All 99 cobras came with the teksid and I know they switched to the WAP sometime in early/mid 01, but nobody has ever been able to pinpoint exactly when. Out of curiosity, do you know the build date for this car?

Not yet... Since its been repainted, unfortunately they pulled the sticker out of the door jamb. Im thinking its an early 01 though. I plan on getting dates on the motor build date and body. Keep forgetting to call svt to get my production plaque. This teksid block however does not have the side jack screws for the main caps so its a newer block. I got super lucky with this car. Still not even close to being over it... lol

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score

image_zpspaqceqpu.jpg

Engine assembly date? On the back side of the valve cover....

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that date is. I know the paperwork from SVT has the build date of your car if you have that.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I'm not sure what that date is. I know the paperwork from SVT has the build date of your car if you have that.

Well i called SVT the other day and got my build number which is #445. I forgot to get the date, although i think he told it to me but i was still hearing #445.

Thats a pretty low number considering! I mean, one of the first 500!!! Thats bad ass in my book!

jpruitt

Reaction score
That is a hell of a grab. I stole a 01 a couple years ago. It had a Teksid, 04 cobra heads, and a Vortech V2 S-trim. Oh and 60k miles. I picked it up for $6300. Oh and it had a OEM 03 bumper, deck likd, and side skirts. I had to sell it in my divorce.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99