my pro kits

4point6GT

Reaction score
so im sure u guys know 2 are short and 2 are longer springs, so the longer ones go out back and shorter ones in front right ?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
actually i think its the other way around...when you take out the stock ones you can tell, they look the same but are smaller. O0

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
about how long should it take to install them and if I take it somewhere to have them done what should be the $ limit to tell myself :gtfo:......u dont need anythin else right, its just puttin in new springs ?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
4point6GT said:
about how long should it take to install them and if I take it somewhere to have them done what should be the $ limit to tell myself :gtfo:......u dont need anythin else right, its just puttin in new springs ?

took me and a friend 3 hours. i personally wouldnt take them somewhere to get put in, its not hard it just is a little time consuming. A shop will charge you at the minimum $200 and im gonna say it will be more towards $300. IMO not worth it at all, especially since you only need basic hand tools to do the work.

and no you dont have to put in new struts and shocks, but if you want a decent ride you will want them...and im pretty sure with the pro-kit you dont need C/C plates.

94Vert

Reaction score
like dfg said 200-300. I paid 200 but it sounds like the majority pay closer to 300. I didn't get anything else done and it rides just fine. If you didn't see the outside you would never know what I did. I 'm gonna take some pics once I get my new headlights on and you can see the change.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
94Vert said:
like dfg said 200-300. I paid 200 but it sounds like the majority pay closer to 300. I didn't get anything else done and it rides just fine. If you didn't see the outside you would never know what I did. I 'm gonna take some pics once I get my new headlights on and you can see the change.

sounds good bro O0, yea I think one of my uncles will be helpin me put my springs on, hopefully! Im gettin my headlights on tuesday ;D cant wait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online