My ride

Dave95GT

Reaction score
Since my car is still at the body shop, Ill post a picture of what is currently keeping me busy

Blue05R1.JPG

:noes:

Xuzhu

Reaction score
So does it stay warm enough down south there so you can ride it year round? We could only dream of such things, hehe.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
death trap.......... I've never liked bikes, there is way too many dumb ass drivers on the road that will run your ass over if you dont keep a look out and get the hell out of their way. :'(

OP
OP
D

Dave95GT

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys :thumb:

Xuzhu said:
So does it stay warm enough down south there so you can ride it year round? We could only dream of such things, hehe.

We have our cold days, we even get snow every so often. This "winter" has been quite the exception though. We had ice in the beginning of December, but other than cold nights, I have been able to ride my bike just about every day. I think its like 65 degrees outside right now, and Im about to go for a ride :)

98blackmagic said:
death trap.......... I've never liked bikes, there is way too many dumb ass drivers on the road that will run your ass over if you dont keep a look out and get the hell out of their way. :'(
Well thats just how it works. You have to ride with the mentality that no one can see you , and everyone wants to run you over. You always have to be aware of whats around you and know what the lady in the car on her cell phone is going to do before she does. I always look in peoples side mirrors to see if they are looking, because 9 times out of 10 when people see a bike in their mirrors, they tend to keep checking their mirrors every few seconds to see where the bike is. I always leave myself an "escape route" so when people arent looking and change lanes into mine, I have a way out. I cant count how many times Ive had people pull into the lane Im in without looking. And those people learn to use their mirrors after I ride alongside them and knock on their windows or open their passenger door. I have projector HID headlights so if they were looking, there is no way they would miss me. There are also a few people who have had to replace their mirror housings after they were kicked off. :angel: Im not too worried about anyone following me and catching me. Im way faster than most cars and I can out handle just about any car on the road. :)

19clearcobra96

Reaction score
thats sick, an 04?
my buddy has an 03, but wishes he had gotten an 04 because of the exhaust under the seat.

OP
OP
D

Dave95GT

Reaction score
19clearcobra96 said:
thats sick, an 04?
my buddy has an 03, but wishes he had gotten an 04 because of the exhaust under the seat.

Its an 05. It is replacing my 03 R1 that was stolen a few weeks ago.

Kiljosh

Reaction score
I want a bike so bad....I went for a ride on my friends Honda, I dunno what it is. He said it wasnt the fastest but it did what he needed it to. All I can say is I was hooked from the minute he pinned it.

OP
OP
D

Dave95GT

Reaction score
No its not that bad, Id assume just as bad as anywhere else.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dave95GT said:
Thanks for the comments guys :thumb:

Xuzhu said:

We have our cold days, we even get snow every so often. This "winter" has been quite the exception though. We had ice in the beginning of December, but other than cold nights, I have been able to ride my bike just about every day. I think its like 65 degrees outside right now, and Im about to go for a ride :)

98blackmagic said:
Well thats just how it works. You have to ride with the mentality that no one can see you , and everyone wants to run you over. You always have to be aware of whats around you and know what the lady in the car on her cell phone is going to do before she does. I always look in peoples side mirrors to see if they are looking, because 9 times out of 10 when people see a bike in their mirrors, they tend to keep checking their mirrors every few seconds to see where the bike is. I always leave myself an "escape route" so when people arent looking and change lanes into mine, I have a way out. I cant count how many times Ive had people pull into the lane Im in without looking. And those people learn to use their mirrors after I ride alongside them and knock on their windows or open their passenger door. I have projector HID headlights so if they were looking, there is no way they would miss me. There are also a few people who have had to replace their mirror housings after they were kicked off. :angel: Im not too worried about anyone following me and catching me. Im way faster than most cars and I can out handle just about any car on the road. :)

Way too much to worry about for me :'( I would be old and gray after a week of rideing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online