My Ride !

COBRAGUY

Reaction score
Here is a couple picture's of my ride !

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY RAN OUT OF ROOM, RE-UPLOAD IF YOU WISH!

OP
OP
C

COBRAGUY

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Absolutly love it man! Great looking car you have there. What kind of seats are those? Only thing im not a big fan of is the aftermarket steering wheel.

Corbeau VX 2000 , full recline , full leather ...... It took me awhile after I put that steering wheel on to like it , but I like it now , I still have the crusie too , just no airbag ! Since these interior pictures were took I took out the momo door seals and harness pads ........ didn't like them after I put them on ! Live and learn i guess !

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool, where did u get those seats and how much, what was the install like. I want leather and those look killer, just wonder what it would be like with my cloth rear stockers, would that be stupid?

OP
OP
C

COBRAGUY

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Cool, where did u get those seats and how much, what was the install like. I want leather and those look killer, just wonder what it would be like with my cloth rear stockers, would that be stupid?

Rear seat delete ..... mustangs weren't built to use the rear seat ! corbeau.com , had to get the seat rails and they were easy as hell to install ! $650 a piece !

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great!!

those wheels really stand out.

Hows the svo side exhaust?

OP
OP
C

COBRAGUY

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Looks great!!

those wheels really stand out.

Hows the svo side exhaust?

It is actually Classic Design Concepts side exhaust , I used a Flowmaster 80 series because of the in and out on the same end , H-pipe is custom made ( no cats :angel:) I bought the car with it on there and liked it , but I don't think I would ever buy it myself to put on there ....... to many limits to muffler choice ! It was so loud after I got it all together I had to go back and put resonators on it to quieten it down !

OP
OP
C

COBRAGUY

Reaction score
Demented_Cobra said:
those wheels look fukin sick on that car! very nice man!

Thanks man , I had some problems with the clear on them so they gave me a full refund ! These are my next one's !

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY RAN OUT OF ROOM, RE-UPLOAD IF YOU WISH!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online