My Son's Mach 1

Mustanger

Reaction score
This is my son's 04 Mach 1...I can't nominate him for the monthly contest because he is not a member & I cannot get him to get active in the Mustang World...but I love this car & just wanted to share with you all. It just recently turned 50,000 miles & almost no mods...Just an MGW shifter & the Roush Stage3 front fascia. His original bumper was damaged in shipment from Georgia where we bought it with only 2800 miles on it. We got stuck as the trucker co passed the blame on to the driver & he was a vagabond! So be careful out there! At least he has a nice facia now.

I always get to drive it when we go visit because he knows I love to detail it & make it like new inside & out. So here is the almost stock Stealth Mach 1..

001-1.jpg

6-13-05278.jpg

6-13-05284.jpg

6-13-05296-2.jpg

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
If he's not into it I'll take her and baby the shit out of her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks guys...sorry to say that he likes the car a lot but but does not have the passion to keep it like most any of us would do. I think this is one of the best designs & best balanced car Ford ever built. Nice balance of power, handling & looks...& tons of possibilities to mod that engine! I have his old 94 GT as my car now, he drove it 10 years then got the Mach. I'd love to put Borla Stingers on it & widen the rims then finish off the Roush bodykit. Maybe a few other things but it seems perfect as is to me now...

PinkieT

Reaction score
If you love to detail cars and all you want in exchange is to drive it a little you can come visit me ANYTIME! :)

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks again you all, Pinkie if I lived close I'd do it! LOL...I find it very relaxing to get setup in a shady spot get some good tunes playing & spend most of the day at my own pace & make a Mustang look as good as can be. Of course nowadays it might take me two days to get 'er done! LOL

Here are a couple more pics from the 2014 Memorial Day Parade Celebration in Grants Pass Oregon. My son driving his car...

IMG_6277.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

Ford%20row.jpg

davidglanza

Reaction score
Cool looking car dude....
Love the pic with all the cars parked next to each other...

Rob04Mach1

Reaction score
That is a Beautiful Mach 1 and I really like the front fascia, that would work wonders for my Intercooler :headbang:

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks, I agree, the Roush New Edge body kit was outstanding! I think it really was well designed! I tried to get him to go the full kit, side exit exhaust & the rear fascia plusthe rear wing too...really turns heads & it is well balanced.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Thanks I tried to get him to go the full bodykit at least the Roush wing but not interestted...To each his own...

Here is a friend's real Roush Cobra very few of these made...He uses it for a track car so the wing is functional...anything functional is ok ...right?
IMG_3783-Copy.jpg

azurebluemach

Reaction score
Haha yup! Sweet! Yeah those are rare indeed. I'm not a big fan of the larger wings, like this and the 2000 Cobra R's, but they put them on there for a true reason. At least from what I've read about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online