My wedding :-)

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Ok so I know this is kind of odd, but lets face it I AM odd :thumbsup:. Anyways, instead of having the traditional boring ceremony we decided to go racing and to be married on the trackin front of the tree Oct 20 at Cordova Dragway in Cordova, IL. Plan also includes two buddies with top sportsman cars do burnouts past us as we kiss. This will be during our regular track rental and take up no more than 15 mins of track time (track rental info here: http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?61263-Cordova-IL-Oct-20-our-personal-track-rental-day )

Figured I'd put this out there for my mustang friends :icon_salut:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Shit would be happy just to find a woman that saw her car as something more then just transportation and something to trash. Seems like every woman I ever dated I was felt lucky if they knew where/what the dipstick is and what it does. Shit the last girlfriend I had I came home one day amazed to see her washing her car. I mean I dated her for 4 yrs and that was the ONLY time she ever did wash it.... She even cleaned her wheels, or rather her hubcaps after finding my wheel cleaner can on my detailing producst shelf and didn't even care that it took chrome/metalic finish off of the plastic leaving a nice reflective puddle in front of each wheel.

188slo50

Reaction score
Thats pretty sweet, I went to All Ford Nationals in Carlisle for my honeymoon.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=18380]miss.mod.50[/MENTION] is this an invite or more of a "let's get everyone jealous of my wedding" thing?

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! and whiplash473, Definitely an invite!!!!!!! We're for sure not the first people to get married at the tree lol

I'm trying to get my cobra 'pass tech' worthy for that day to find out what it runs before the teardown this winter.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! and whiplash473, Definitely an invite!!!!!!! We're for sure not the first people to get married at the tree lol

I'm trying to get my cobra 'pass tech' worthy for that day to find out what it runs before the teardown this winter.

I'll see if I can make it, gonna have to leave a week early to get there on my unicycle.

98cobra3

Reaction score
congratulations! that is awesome! I tried talking my fiancé into that but she doesn't even like riding in my car because its too loud, let alone going to Cordova. no need for pics because I will be there haha

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
and free of charge during this event, you can see me probably grenade my t45 lol......i'm 3 for 4 in 96-98 cobras

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How'd it go, [MENTION=18380]miss.mod.50[/MENTION]? I completely forgot about this until now.

OP
OP
M

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
funny you mention, I literally just hit 'submit' for thread in Lounge section for a couple pix lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online