Need 18x10's?

chris91

Reaction score
Yeah they're balanced. No one should even attempt putting weights on the lip on a wheel like this. If they are then you're going to the wrong tire shop.

Everywhere I called wanted like 35-40 bucks per tire for mounting and balancing. Called a buddy of mine and he recommended a lil mom and pop owned tire shop down off Eastern Ave. On Stanley Rd. Tom's Tire Shop. It's a father and son that run it and they do GREAT work. Only charged me $15 per tire but I gave em $40 anyway.

chris91

Reaction score
Sooooo, 255/40's don't fit too bad. I'm throwin em on the car tonight. They're the same height as the 315/30's too. I got lucky and found a matching pair of Michelin Pilot Super Sports. :)

Royal96

Reaction score
Yeah they're balanced. No one should even attempt putting weights on the lip on a wheel like this. If they are then you're going to the wrong tire shop.

Everywhere I called wanted like 35-40 bucks per tire for mounting and balancing. Called a buddy of mine and he recommended a lil mom and pop owned tire shop down off Eastern Ave. On Stanley Rd. Tom's Tire Shop. It's a father and son that run it and they do GREAT work. Only charged me $15 per tire but I gave em $40 anyway.

I'll definitely have to look into them. And I'm not just talking about the lip weights, some shops will make no attempt to hide the inside weights at all and it ends up looking super ugly, especially on a black wheel.

Sooooo, 255/40's don't fit too bad. I'm throwin em on the car tonight. They're the same height as the 315/30's too. I got lucky and found a matching pair of Michelin Pilot Super Sports. :)

You putting those up front? Interested in seeing the fitment.

OP
OP
wmfateam

wmfateam

Reaction score

Holy Stretch Batman! Are you going to run a spacer up front? I haven't put one on mine but I figured I would hit the sway bar at the least.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

chris91

Reaction score
The stretch isn't that bad at all honestly. These tires measure out to 10.2". No spacer needed. I'm currently running a 9.5 with 285's and I don't get any rub at all.

chris91

Reaction score
Take back the no rubbing part. When backing up and at full lock they hit. Not sure what yet but it's minor.

Royal96

Reaction score
Well I got my additional two wheels today. Aaaaand they appear to match the single wheel from before. So I now have 2 sets of 3 wheels that match. I'm just gonna drop it at this point and paint four of the things.

chris91

Reaction score
I got mine today too. They match the other three I have. I went ahead and bought two more too.

Royal96

Reaction score
I could be wrong, I haven't pulled out one of the others to do a side by side comparison yet, but they definitely don't look satin to me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.