need help with headlight / corner light adjustments

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i got my headlights...just clears and i got clear corners... so i put every thing in and nothing lines up worth a crap... they sit like 3/4" off my bumper :dunno: i can see the brackets and everything under the lights really bothers me and where the gap is between the corners to the headlights is rediculously huge...whats the deal?? how can i closen the huge gap between the lights to the corners?? i can probley deal with the gap under the lights my bumper might be sagging or something so when i get the cobra bumper i can worry about that...but i dont like the big gap...the passenger sides not so bad its the driverside that has like a 1" gap :nonono:

94Vert

Reaction score
what headlights did you buy? mine went in fine with no adjustments needed. my gap is no larger than 1/4"

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
headlights i got from a guy off of stangnet... the housing is thinner plastic and look to be lower quality and the corners i got from ebay and they seem to be ok quality ...but compared to what i took out there no different... but my gaps are alot bigger between the corners and headlights i have no idea why...and i have no idea on ways to tighten it up i see some smoked headlights oncars and it dosent even look like there is a gap i dont understand :dunno: could it be the moldings?? or something?? probley stuck with what i got i guess :-\ :'(

94Vert

Reaction score
here's a pic of mine.

DSC01220.jpg

when i put mine in i checked to see if i could make the gap smaller but i didn't see any way to do it. i think it may be the headlights themselves.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah my gaps are alittle bigger and with all clear lights it really stands out... i was looking too and had no clue how to adjust them i just noticed some cars have the slightest of gaps and im left with this huge gap ....well im making this car for the lady maybe i can show her how horrible it looks and i can get my smoked headlights...we both want them but she said i just got lights for it so she dont want to get more lights haha but im not satisfied at all i went to put the corner light in and twist the bulb and its such cheap thin plastic i heard a snap and now the bulb wont lock in :comando: i say screw ebay junk im getting sick of crap parts haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online

No members online now.