Need help!

LETHL 1

Reaction score
Alright so i picked it up Wednesday and it needs a good wax. i love keeping my car as clean as possible (i washed my car on Christmas day last year) but this will be my first time waxing a car so i was just wondering if i could get some help on what all i need to get to make it look its best

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Give it a good wash. then make sure its nice and dry. Try and find a spot in the shade, some waxes are a p.i.t.a to take off in the sun. Buy a good bottle of cleaner wax, use that on the car. Then you could clay bar. Then move to your wax and get that done. Finish off with another coat of wax and you'll be good. Or you could do this. Buy Meguiars Ultimate Compound.. Use that on the whole car to remove hard water spots, light scratches etc.. Then put a coat of wax on and it'll come out real good and as soft as a babys butt lol.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Np man if you need any help lemme know, I've been detailing cars for the past 4-5 years on my own, and I'm 17 right now lol.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I highly recommend you get the "Obsessive Detail Power Pack" because it has everything you will need to get that lust-worthy gloss I bet you're looking for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online