"NEED PICS"Anyone using the 2.5' MAC chrome tail pipes,"NEED PICS"

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone here using the 2.5' MAC chrome tail pipes,ever since i lowered my car,i can hear the 3.5' magnaflow tips on every speed bump :nonono:
PICTURES WILL HELP A LOT

scott5

Reaction score
thanks.. i have the whole mac cat back kit so it already came on the exhaust. You could probably weld a set on though. i dont see why you couldnt

scott5

Reaction score
yes that is what i have, but i ordered the whole cat back system and those are the tail pipes that i had with it.

speedfreek95gt

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my exhaust....these are Mac 2.5" chrome tailpipes on Flowmaster 40's... The car is embarrassingly dirty but I hope these will help! They went on very easy and they fit and look great as well. I thought they would quiet the car down being cammed and dumped before, it's actually just as loud but there is more of an exhaust tone vs just loud noise. The cam lope is more noticeable as well.

HPIM0604.jpg

HPIM0603.jpg

HPIM0602.jpg

HPIM0601.jpg

HPIM0600.jpg

HPIM0599.jpg

fyi: that back tire is a Sumitomo HTR-Z 315 on a 10.5" rim...it clears the tailpipes with no problem. I was originally concerned they wer egoing to rub, however they don't. A friend of mine has 10.5" Cobra R's with BFG's on the back of his 94 Cobra and they rub on his stock tailpipes. Hope these help!

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
I have a better suggestion, go slower on speed bumpers. I have 3.5" tails and as long as I crawl over every speed bumper, my tail pipes never hit. And my car has eibach sport lines on it.

OP
OP
Javi

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
I have a better suggestion, go slower on speed bumpers. I have 3.5" tails and as long as I crawl over every speed bumper, my tail pipes never hit. And my car has eibach sport lines on it.

you need to come to oklahoma

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
slo94gt said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:

NO you need to come to baltimore city, where every fucking road is dug up for some sorta water pipe stuff. Then they repave a tiny section that is about 4 inches above the ground and you have to go from 30mph to 5mph to not hit them. Please dont even. Thats just a tiny piece of living in baltimore.

OP
OP
Javi

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
slo94gt said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:

NO you need to come to baltimore city, where every fucking road is dug up for some sorta water pipe stuff. Then they repave a tiny section that is about 4 inches above the ground and you have to go from 30mph to 5mph to not hit them. Please dont even. Thats just a tiny piece of living in baltimore.

i guess our tax money aint been use for sh!t, i pay taxes every year it pisses me off :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBR51Stang

Members online