Need some input

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
So plans have changed and I am looking into the 6R80 trans swap as well. I put some miles on the car and the 4R isn’t gonna cut it for me. I’ve been in touch with Brian at Willis Performance and Ole at OBR. Apparently OBR won’t have their Godzilla/6R80 controller ready for quite some time because Ole recommend looking into US Shift and HGM Electronics for trans control. BTR just came out with an intake manifold that will fit under the hood as well that seems like it’s gonna be a lot cheaper than anything else available right now. lwarrior I’m also from South MS
What part of south Ms are you in? I am also in south Ms lol.

Bryan98Cobra

Reaction score
I spoke to Ultimate Headers and they are pretty confident the headers will fit in all SN95 platforms so 1994-2004. They are quoting me $1399

OP
OP
NewEdgeGodzilla

NewEdgeGodzilla

Reaction score
So far the only thing under 1k for this motor is the BTR intake and I still dont think they’ve actually priced it yet. Lol lord help us

OP
OP
NewEdgeGodzilla

NewEdgeGodzilla

Reaction score
Crazy how this internet stuff works. I live in Lakeshore. Know anybody that would be interested in the motor and trans out the car before I post on marketplace or here?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online