New 02 GT owner

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome be curious to see what it runs in the 1/4 mile with that NA setup. I'm not opposed to NA the trickflow twisted wedge kit is tempting.
I have been toying with that idea as well. Just hate the fact that you could slap a blower on and make close to 100 rwhp more for the same price and max out the stock short block. With the 38cc trick flow heads and cams you're best bet is about 340 rwhp.

joe65

Reaction score
How much boost can you run with 11:1? Are you sticking to 93 or going e85?
If I go to the boost yes I’ll probably run e85. But since we only get 91 octane here I’d go that way.

joe65

Reaction score
I have been toying with that idea as well. Just hate the fact that you could slap a blower on and make close to 100 rwhp more for the same price and max out the stock short block. With the 38cc trick flow heads and cams you're best bet is about 340 rwhp.
Agree with the trick flow. I’d really like a set but because of the price on them I decided I’d just go with the 4 valve heads if I want later. Can practically build a long block with the money it takes to get a set of trick flows now.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Agree with the trick flow. I’d really like a set but because of the price on them I decided I’d just go with the 4 valve heads if I want later. Can practically build a long block with the money it takes to get a set of trick flows now.
I think the best way to get the TFS heads is to get a built long block from MHS or MMR. It's not that much more money than just heads and cams, saves a lot of time and headache on the install and the the sky's the limit once you have the built motor.

OP
OP
unterstutzung87
Reaction score
Update on my car, was having difficulty filling it up with gas and had a super strong gas smell after driving it. Guessing its something in the tank venting system but I do not have an evap smoke machine so I took it to a shop that does. Have any of you seen this issue on the new edges?

badass98svt

Reaction score
Is the donut gasket bad between the tank and tank filler neck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online