New Chemical Guys LAVA Application Video!!!

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!! We got alot of great feedback from detailers and enthusiasts about our LAVA: Luminous Glow Infusion and the feedback is Great!!! People are really enjoying the look lava bring to paint while utilizing our color enhancing technology for an amazing detailing experience. We put together this new video on some tip and tricks to applying LAVA by hand or machine, so check it out!!!

Enjoy!!!

[video=youtube;XrWgNPX1NS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrWgNPX1NS8&list=UUgEcPol_nG9_aFJbB8ameLg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I lost 4min 53sec of my life, I would like a refund.

-Ant.

Seems to me like you don't care about keeping your car looking amazing.

..... I bet your car's paint looks like PooPoo.

the.greg

Reaction score
So is it available for purchase yet? I think the last video was released before the product was available. Link? I started to watch but about 4 mins in, my attention span was done lol.

OP
OP
C

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score

AnthonyF

Reaction score
Who are you?..

With that out of the way, I'm excited for this product! Great work CG!
No one of interest to you.

Seems to me like you don't care about keeping your car looking amazing.

..... I bet your car's paint looks like PooPoo.
You're more than welcome to come feel how smooth it is. 120k miles, sits outside, just got a little sleeted on last night and is soooo silky smooth with conventional products for your local store.

My apologies for thread jacking, but if you're going to make this awesome claim about your new product, use a REAL car. A 2008/9 Audi with no mileage doesn't really make me feel as if the product is worthy. Just my .02¢

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score

You're more than welcome to come feel how smooth it is. 120k miles, sits outside, just got a little sleeted on last night and is soooo silky smooth with conventional products for your local store.

My apologies for thread jacking, but if you're going to make this awesome claim about your new product, use a REAL car. A 2008/9 Audi with no mileage doesn't really make me feel as if the product is worthy. Just my .02¢
his 160k mile GT isnt good enough?

Tommy92

Reaction score

Then don't buy it lol

Tommy92

Reaction score
I don't understand how me telling you to not buy a product you don't trust being defensive. Maybe you're the one being defensive?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

I am willing to bet If I approached your car and Felt the paint while utilizing multiple light sources, I would easily be able to find Contamination, fall out, marring, swirls, and scratches all over the car.

Well buddy, post some pics why dont you? Post a few up and lets see for myself...

Here is my 161,000 Mile 1998 Mustang GT Detailed using Chemical Guys products....

EZ Creme Glaze, Jetseal109, and 2 coats of Ezyme Paste Wax. I doubt your car compares to this....

IMG_2671Small.jpg

IMG_2674Small.jpg

IMG_4331Small.jpg

IMG_4354Small.jpg

IMG_4382Small.jpg

IMG_4366Small.jpg

AnthonyF

Reaction score
1. Topic wasn't about your car. 2. Your car is beautiful. 3. If I spent countless hours on it like you have then yes, it would and I could do it with products from any store. My car is white so it'll never have that "pop" that red does but for white, she's got a shine like no other.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OK, enough defensiveness in here.
We prefer that all members try to disagree in a non confrontational way, thus being able to discuss what they like and don't like, ask questions etc, in a FRIENDLY manor.

The video clearly stated the condition of the vehicle, and the basic polish for light swirls as prep to apply the product being featured.
I thought the video was great, answering questions of customers, showing the basic steps of the whole process. CG rocks at this.

Although his comment came across as rude, Anthony has stated his opinion and apologized.

My car is also white, hard to beat the depth of a sweetly detailed red paint job like Handz.

JRad405

Reaction score
Man still debating on whether I should get this. I already have Black Light, Jet Seal and Hybrid. Plus I have the porter cable to buff out the swirl marks with the polishers. Is there any added paint protection benefit to a car that sits outside for most of its life currently? I'm wondering if there is more on top of the stuff I already have.

02GT

Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of the consistentcy of LAVA, it feel sort of.....mushy? its hard to explain but it didnt feel like any other wax ive dealt with before. It has a great look and im curious to see its durability but I think 50/50c is still a much better wax for the money.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind trying CG products, but some of the stuff is a little too pricey for my taste. Greg your car looks better than show room, good job taking car of your car!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2671Small.jpg

Filthy....what's on the hood ;p

Either way, best laser red car I've ever seen

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member