New F303 cam and aluminum GT40X turboswirl heads (video)

JoshHooten

Reaction score
I have had the parts for a while i just got around to getting them on and tuning the car.
i went with a ford racing F-303 cam, and GT40X turbo swirl heads i picked up a while back.
[video=youtube;7qp7ltDnPC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qp7ltDnPC8[/video]

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Sounds good!, my car totally changed when I put my eddy heads. It felt like going from a donkey to a horse lol. What intake did you go with?

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Wow.. sounds nasty. Whats your full setup? dyno #'s or no?
its a stock block, i have a 93 cobra upper and lower intake with a bbk throttle body im not sure the size, with a cold air intake. adjustable fuel pressure reg,
1.6 roller rockers, just had some 3.73 gears put on..the exhaust is a offroad h pipe with flowmasters..on the dyno it made 260hp and 298tq at the wheels

Sounds good!, my car totally changed when I put my eddy heads. It felt like going from a donkey to a horse lol. What intake did you go with?
ive had a 93 cobra intake on it for several years now just stayed with it..i will hopefully get some better vids soon.

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score
and yea with the 3.73 gears cam and heads the car changed a lot..feels much better..in the future i may go with a turbo setup..that was my plan, but i scrapped it to go with the heads and cam.

RichV

Reaction score
Looks and sounds great, but the #s are not too impressive. Would have expected closer to 300. Wonder what's up.

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Looks and sounds great, but the #s are not too impressive. Would have expected closer to 300. Wonder what's up.
Yea just had my buddy do a quick tune so it is drive able.. I may get a few more parts before I get a pro tune.. I still have the stock 19lb injectors and stock maf...

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Bring the car up here to Jeff at Mo's speed shop.

Kurgen used to be the shit but he has fallen hard. I spoke with someone last night that also said he isn't like he used to be.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice dude once you get a hot tune in there she will really shine ...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online