New from Indianapolis

rkramer19

Reaction score
Hello,

my name is Ross. I have been on the Facebook page and figured it was about time to sign up on the actual forum. I have a 94 GT convertible and my dad has a 99 GT. I bought my mustang for $500 bucks 2 years ago with a wrecked front end and a completely disgusting moldy, tan interior. It now has a completely new black interior, doghouse, cooling system. Mods in the near future new complete suspension and brake setup. She is a work in progress everything is now being put back together and getting ready to head to paint. I will post a build thread with some before and after/current photos and mod list. Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know the forum.

OP
OP
R

rkramer19

Reaction score
Welcome! What color you going with?

Im going to keep it simple and just redo the black. The rear of the car is not so bad, a couple dings on the quarter I have to fix and right behind the passenger door. Other Than that the doghouse is all brand new. I bought the car for $500 running and driving a little rough and the front end banged up. I worked at a body shop until last year so I got all the new parts (hood, fenders, front bumper, header panel, and headlights all for about $350. Then some general maintenance all new filters oil change radiator flush then realized that was screwed so got the radiator out the saw the water pump it needed changed took that off then decided to change the timing chain. I tend to take stuff apart and then replace parts with fresh ones as I put it back together lol.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent. Glad to see another Hoosier on board. Welcome to the community!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online