New from Nebraska

zshulk56

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just wanted to introduce myself I have been abusing the information here for awhile and figured its about time to put my car in the mix. I have a 98 GT that I have had for about 11 years now. It had really kind of fallen by the wayside so I finally decided to get it back into action, so lately I have been redoing the suspension as thoroughly as hopefully ill be able to get some pictures up sometime soon. Anyways thanks everyone for all the information they put up on here it really helps teach guys like me how to do things themselves.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see your pony is getting attention again.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! No need to hide in the shadows on this forum, not much judgement here

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just wanted to introduce myself I have been abusing the information here for awhile and figured its about time to put my car in the mix. I have a 98 GT that I have had for about 11 years now. It had really kind of fallen by the wayside so I finally decided to get it back into action, so lately I have been redoing the suspension as thoroughly as hopefully ill be able to get some pictures up sometime soon. Anyways thanks everyone for all the information they put up on here it really helps teach guys like me how to do things themselves.

Awesome to hear you are getting back into it. Make sure you start up a build thread and take lots of pics of your progress and post them up.

lutter94

Reaction score
Around Lincoln. I see you have a Willy’s I have a 48 and 52 waiting to be “restored” someday.
Nice. You've been doing some digging lol. I've done some work at the NTTL lab we usually stayed down in the Haymarket. Pretty crazy car collection on N 27th too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.