new from tucson

shoesandsocks

Reaction score
Hello been lurking this site since i got my stang decided todays a good day to finally join everyone my name is lloyd um trying to keep it short but i like to talk about myself so ill do my best :eek: um im 21 year old college kid im in the army im a truck driver 88m and a nerdy skater kid. I love cars and come from a long line of car families my grand father actually migrated from Nigeria and stared working in the ford plant in the early fifties so we have a tradition built. Fair warning though i am a jdm kid always have had Japanese cars in the past and usually made cars specifally to attack mustang so im now on the dark side lol. I recently picked up my second mustang i have ever bought we will not mention my fox body ever hate that car so much moving on Its a 97 silver gt and i got it bone stock making car number 21 in my life time lol I hope to make it my daily drifter and just have fun with the car. Love the site and hope i can become a truly active member no pics of when the car was stock as it was only that way for 8 hours but i will post up any of my old cars if u guys like and ill post some pics of the mustang in my build thread

silverv6

Reaction score
Welcome i recently crossed over from the imports to =] although id still like to have one as a daily when my mustang motor is finished =] Post some pics!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Post some pics up of the stang when you have the chance.

OP
OP
S

shoesandsocks

Reaction score
i just started a build thread but i guess i can post them here to

106_0472.jpg

106_0471.jpg

106_0454.jpg

Thaxter

Reaction score
Welcome. My rear deck lid looks like that also, I remove my spoiler.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side... We have cookies

svt slobra

Reaction score
im an ex jdm guy too....had a 10.30s talon and a 11.80s civic hatch shit kept breakin so i bought a 90 coupe and built a 408 with a 150 shot,ran 10.20s all night and even poped off a 10.09, 392 passes on that junkyard dog and she still runs great lol........welcome too the forums man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online