Hello from Ohio

JamieJam

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Jamie. I’m an electrician by trade, and a gear head since birth. I’ve been a mustang fan my entire life. I was just given a 95 GT with 58k miles by my dad as a project car. He bought it with a salvage title around 2006 and just hasn’t found the time to do anything with it. I’m trying to get it back on the road so it can eventually be a drag and drive car. It’s my first SN95, but my 3rd mustang. I still have my first car, which is a 70 coupe with a 302 2 barrel. I drove it for about a year before I got an 88 GT 5 speed convertible. I parted ways with that car back in 2000. Young kids make dumb mistakes. What can I say? I look forward to talking to people on here and accessing the collective knowledge base to help me get this car back on the road.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome to the herd! What part of Ohio are you from? Me, I'm in the Cleveland area.

optionizerSS

Reaction score
What is in/near Portage? I'm just across the line in PA (near New Castle, PA). We are in Boardman, Youngstown, Columbiana, East Palestine, etc all the time

OP
OP
J

JamieJam

Reaction score
I actually grew up in boardman. Portage is where Ravenna and Kent are. I’m in garrettsville. It’s a small town in the northeast corner

optionizerSS

Reaction score
I actually grew up in boardman. Portage is where Ravenna and Kent are. I’m in garrettsville. It’s a small town in the northeast corner
Nice. My daughter owns a couple of apartment buildings in Boardman. One is on Cook Ave and I forget where the other one is but it's only about 1/2 mile from there. The area isn't great but she is fixing hers up with higher end finishings and getting good income from them.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome along. I hope you find the quality of this forums people and decide to hang around.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard from The Left Coast!

We love pictures, so if ya can, post up some of your Mustang! Interesting combo you’re considering: drag AND daily driver! What are you looking to tackle first?

Good intro btw! Fire away with any/all questions as there’s an abundance of knowledgeable and friendly people here.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online