New guy Akron, Ohio

9D6snake

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! New to the mustang world, I've been a GM guy for 8 years. My first car was a 94 Z28. I got rid of that car and my brother and father pushed me to join the family and purchase my first mustang ! Last may I bought a 1996 vert cobra with a V2 Vortech. I have to say I love the car and I cant see myself going back to GM. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm happy to be here. I'm eager to learn about these cars and enjoy my future with it. If anyone lives in northeast Ohio give me a shout !

OP
OP
9D6snake

9D6snake

Reaction score
On the border of Kent and Stow, We should do some cruising come this spring. Do you go to any drive in shows around AK ?

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
On the border of Kent and Stow, We should do some cruising come this spring. Do you go to any drive in shows around AK ?
Awesome, my work office is out of stow. I used to go to superfly with my honda buddies lol. But I'd like to make it to some summit shows this year at least. I also used to sell tools (Snapon) in kent and Ravenna before I found my dream job. We will have to get some Akron area people together this summer for sure !

OP
OP
9D6snake

9D6snake

Reaction score
Sounds good man ! Stay in touch, Yeah I used to go to that "Superfly" show haha !

OP
OP
9D6snake

9D6snake

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me real quick how to get a car picture in my signature ??? Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, like I said happy to be here !

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in Munroe Falls, which is right around the corner of Stow-Kent, which you probably already know...lol

OP
OP
9D6snake

9D6snake

Reaction score
I live in Munroe Falls, which is right around the corner of Stow-Kent, which you probably already know...lol

Yeah your very close my friend. Have you ever gone to that Bellacinos show off of Fishcreek Rd ?

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been to it once. Seems like a good show. I work at a hot rod shop, so being around old cars every day, I don't get out to that many local car shows lol. I used to go to Solon every week before I moved out this way. Id like to check out the Riverfront Show on Mondays too and I do go to the Summit Mustang Show every year..

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Also from Ohio.

As soon as the weather clears up and I can actually get some work done on the car, I'll definitely be up for a cruise.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me real quick how to get a car picture in my signature ??? Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, like I said happy to be here !

Welcome!

To get a car pic in your sig, you go to Settings -> Edit Signature (on the left hand side). It will look like a normal post window where you can type. Just link whatever pic you want there. I don't see your pics either in the previous post - are you having trouble posting images?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online