New guy from IN

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
Hey all my names Jesse. I joined the site a few months ago, if I remember correctly.

Just bought my first Mustang in November. It's a 1994 5 spd 3.8 v6. I've already upgraded it a little bit with BBK headers and Ford Racing lowering springs all around, along with a thicker sway bar in front. Also has Grippi adjustable caster/camber plates in front. Even went and picked up a set of 16 inch 95 GT Pony wheels and tires for all for corners, just for a little better grip over the crapped 14s that the last owner had on it. I've dont some lighting work to it as well (check out the avatar). Now i know from reading some posts, ya'll seem very picky about lights and ricyness, and to some it may be ricey but to each his/her own. Here soon I plan on running true dual exhaust either out the back (GT/Cobra style) or out the side (newer 03 Cobra R style) and possibly supercharging it, but thats later. This car is slowly becoming my little daily driver/project.

Now, I'll say this... I am a GM guy, not going to lie. BUT, I am NOT here to bash the Mustang, I promise y'all that right now lol. I love all things American Muscle, whether it be Chevy, Ford, or Dodge. I've just grown up around GM and have a bit more knowledge leaning that way. But since I've gotten this car I've started to love it and become curious about it in a lot of ways. I love learnin more about the vehicle i own, and from what i've read so far on this site... you all seem to know your stuff and know it well. So I figure this would be the place to go for advice and future incite on my new found toy :rolleyes:

I'll post some pics of it here soon. I'll be the first to admit it's not perfect... Hell I bought it for $1500, and for that is far FAR better that I would have ever expected it to be so I'm very pleased with it. :D

So thank you all fro readin this. I hope you don't hate me for being a Chevy guy lol. At least I aint here to hate or be a troll!

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
why would we hate you? as long as your not bashing mustangs and shit like that then we are all good. glad you joined and cant wait to see pictures!

Welcome!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I too was primarily a GM guy until I got my 95Gt.
How about somemore pics and details about your headlights.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
no problem with that as long as you do not start telling us your 97 grand prix is the shit and better then anything on the forum.

What part of indiana? I am down in the toe-jam of the boot in evansville/newburgh on the ky/in/ill boarder.

cobra head

Reaction score
bro u r good with me like what was said aslong as u r not bashing mustangs u r good inbook and welcome btw my

det_riot

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! lets see some pics of this ride! the lights don't look horrible, i'm curious to see what they look like with the lights off!

OP
OP
ForceRECON2010

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
no problem with that as long as you do not start telling us your 97 grand prix is the shit and better then anything on the forum.

What part of indiana? I am down in the toe-jam of the boot in evansville/newburgh on the ky/in/ill boarder.

Haha i gotta buddy of mine that does that stuff. makes me wanna kick in the pecker sometimes, and I'm from Terre Haute. I have family around the Eville area and was born in Owensburo KY. As for pictures... i'll do that as soon as i figure out how to lol. I havent used my photobucket in a LONG time lol.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I never saw the point of us ford owners bashing on chevy owners when what we should be doing is uniting against ricers lol :p

OP
OP
ForceRECON2010

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
This was taken at a Wal-Mart in my town. obviously mine isnt the beautiful cobra, but I could resist snappin a few pix.
1216111244-00.jpg

It's like a mirror!! ok maybe not but i can dream can't i? lol
1216111247-00.jpg

its a bit dirty, i do appologize... but this was about a month or so ago.
1212111901-01.jpg

1212111902-01.jpg

Now, about the lights. They may look nice but i will admit, i took the cheap route since i'm going to be getting projectors asap. So the way it is now is temporary but will be carried over when i get the porjectors, just in a much cleaner way. all i did with these was use Max LED strips i found at autozone... yep... and stuck them to the lens of the headlights on the out side and around the edge of the turn signal. i'll post daytime pix when i get my phone workin again.
IMG_2477.jpg

When the headlights are off and its day time you dont really notice them till you look right at them. It just looks like stock headlight... which is what they really are lol.

And i saved the best picture for the last one for now.
0113120053-00.jpg

The Mustang... one of American's most well known and popular muscle cars... parked beneath Ol' Glory on a snowy Christmas night. How cool is that? lol.

More to come later on when i get my phone workin

OP
OP
ForceRECON2010

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
Also took this the day at Walmart to show how much lower my car sits now. The cobra makes my car look like a matchbox toy lol
1216111240-01.jpg

OP
OP
ForceRECON2010

ForceRECON2010

Reaction score
and thanks... hell compared to some of the cars on here i figured y'all think my car looked like junk or somethin. haha just kiddin.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't bash but if I have the chance to "razz" someone for something, my friends know I will. I joke about the pushrod/modular differences, chevy/ford differences, dumb/smart people what ever material is available at the time. I would never really bash someone elses choice of car/what ever, might say I would do something different but who is to say what is the best choice. Gm makes some good stuff no doubt and anyone that says that you can't make big power with the right choices of gm product is too dumb to carry on a conversation.

I never got a camaro because I was not old enough to drive them before I cut off my mullet. We all know you need a glorous mullet to own a camaro and I never met that requirement.....

svt slobra

Reaction score
I never got a camaro because I was not old enough to drive them before I cut off my mullet. We all know you need a glorous mullet to own a camaro and I never met that requirement.....[/QUOTE]

hahahaha that last part is great

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online