New guy from Long Island

Dark Knight96

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the forums wanted to introduce myself. Name is William I'm from Long Island when I was young and dumb I bought a '95 GT convertible ended up wrecking it like dope before I could really do anything to it. After a few years started getting the itch again for a mustang, especially after helping rebuild my buddies '89, and it just so happened I was in the market for a new car anyway. Came across this car on Craigslist looked like the guy was really motivated to get rid of it so talked him down a bit and I'm back in the game!!

The car is a 1996 mustang GT, black exterior with gray/black interior it had 79k when I got it and completely stock. Owned by a retired FDNY guy who drove it 6 miles each way to the train station had every record on it including the sticker and booklet from the dealer he bought it from. Only issue was the ABS light is on and there was an AC/idle issue that I took care of later and the passenger ground effect is cracked other than that the thing is in great shape.

So far I've put BBK cold air, flow master American thunder, replaced the head unit and threw on one of those third brake light decals and cheap clear corners.

Found the boards recently finally decided to sign up to BS with my fellow SN95'ers especially after going to the American muscle show in Penn. got to see a ton of them out there. Hope to contribute as much as I can!
image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

image.jpg

stingracer

Reaction score
Really clean platform to start from. Great find and welcome :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001