New guy from Louisiana

Silver35th

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just joined here a few days ago, looks to be a good forum and I'm looking forward to being an active member. I've had my '99 GT LE for almost 4 years now. Got about 107000 miles on her.

Not too much mod wise:

Airaid CAI, 75mm TB, C&L plenum, 93 tune
JBA O/R H, MAC catback with Magnaflows welded in and some 4" tips
dropped on some H&R SS, Koni STR.Ts, J&M RLCAs
FRPP HD clutch, firewall adjuster, quadrant, pedal relocation, MGW short throw
Raxiom tails, sequentials, the other usual visual mods and stuff

I really want an aluminum driveshaft and gears, but college tuition says no for now lol.

Here's some pics:

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Clean car! I'm going to steal a picture for our twitter if you don't mind :)

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Oooohhhhh another silver new edge I'm not alone anymore! Haha. Welcome aboard man clean car for sure and tastefully modded, enjoy your stay!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Silver35th

Silver35th

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Clean car! I'm going to steal a picture for our twitter if you don't mind :)

Welcome nice stang

Oooohhhhh another silver new edge I'm not alone anymore! Haha. Welcome aboard man clean car for sure and tastefully modded, enjoy your stay!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Welcome man! Clean car.. those 4" tips must help make that car sound like a beast

Thanks guys, I love this car to death lol. Anyway, yeah the silver was never my favorite until I owned it. It's a great color. The tips do make the sound travel a bit...and I think they fit the bumper cutouts just right.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Seems like youre going in the right direction with the car.

A nice set of rims would really set that car off.

OP
OP
Silver35th

Silver35th

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'd really love a set of chrome Saleens but that will have to wait until college is finished. Plus I have a soft spot for these machined starfishes lol

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'd really love a set of chrome Saleens but that will have to wait until college is finished. Plus I have a soft spot for these machined starfishes lol

With your trunk and taillights being dark, a set of black or grey center wheels would look awesome on it! But great looking as it is!
I got excited when I saw LA...then read Baton Rouge and went back to feeling 5 hours away from the nearest member on this site, lol.

OP
OP
Silver35th

Silver35th

Reaction score
Thanks fellas...all yall have clean rides too!

Wichers, I'm always game to meet up with fellow stangers.

Randy

Reaction score
Welcome .. Nice looking car good pics also

OP
OP
Silver35th

Silver35th

Reaction score
Welcome from another 35th owner!

What happened to your hood sticker?

Got the hood repainted and liked the look without it at the time. Now I have rock chips there in the place where the sticker goes and I don't want bubbles lol. I have the sticker to put back but I should have done it sooner before the chips got there.

chris91

Reaction score
Fill the chip with touch up and throw the sticker back on. Where did you get a replacement sticker? The edges of mine are starting to look bad.

decipha

Reaction score
thats a clean ride, if you find yourself around the new orleans area give me a buzz on the mobile

five oh four six oh six oh five three two

I usually drive a blacked out LS1 6spd SS camaro (excellent fuel economy) but if you agree not to burn my car to the ground maybe we can have a meet and greet

don't hate on the SS, the stangs may get the tops off but the SS makes the panties drop, I swear I hadn't had a stable relationship since I bought this thing (I'm not complaining)

OP
OP
Silver35th

Silver35th

Reaction score
Fill the chip with touch up and throw the sticker back on. Where did you get a replacement sticker? The edges of mine are starting to look bad.
I might try once it warms up in a few weeks. I definitely miss having the sticker on the car.

thats a clean ride, if you find yourself around the new orleans area give me a buzz on the mobile

five oh four six oh six oh five three two

I usually drive a blacked out LS1 6spd SS camaro (excellent fuel economy) but if you agree not to burn my car to the ground maybe we can have a meet and greet

don't hate on the SS, the stangs may get the tops off but the SS makes the panties drop, I swear I hadn't had a stable relationship since I bought this thing (I'm not complaining)
Haha yep I'll be sure to save your number if I'm ever down that way

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001