New Here, Not New To Mustangs

Turbo94GT

Reaction score
I just joined this site. I have had more Mustangs than I can count and a few LS1 F bodies too. I am currently installing my new setup in my 94 GT. I have the motor installed and my brother and I are currently mocking up the hot side for the turbo. Hopefully it will be up and going in the next couple of months. I have built and owned nitrous and supercharged cars but this is my first turbo build. I hope it is worth all the trouble because I could have just slapped a YSi on it and it would be running by now. Mods are in sig.

cobra head

Reaction score
welcome brother nice stang u have and far as turbo gose u r going the right way

OP
OP
Turbo94GT

Turbo94GT

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Welcome, sounds like a badass car! Post more pics if/when you get the chance!

It is in pieces right now but I am taking pictures as I go along. I will post some up. I also picked up a 94/95 Cobra rear trunk with the spoiler. A friend of mine bought a 94 Cobra and wanted to go wingless. I had a smooth trunk off of a v6 laying around so I swapped him even. I have a cowl hood and Cobra front bumper cover for it that have to be painted. Not going for a fake Cobra so I am keeping the GT badges but like the looks of the Cobra stuff better.

OP
OP
Turbo94GT

Turbo94GT

Reaction score
Oh, and I have the stock tail lights for it too. When I bought it they were faded almost white so I swapped them for the verticals for now. My paint guy will make my horizontals look better than new when it goes to paint.

95riosnake

Reaction score
Nothin wrong with wanting the cobra look, I'd do it too if I had a GT. I have vertical tails too, although I still have my nearly-mint horizontals on the shelf in my garage in case I ever get the itch to go back.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice car and bad ass setup dude. That cars clean man

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
sweet!! gonna be an animal sounds like:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Staff online

Members online