New guy to forum

Bruski

Reaction score
Bruski here…joined a couple months ago. Just getting around to the introduction. My 2nd car was a 65 mustang convertible, Hipo 289 4 speed . Lived in York pa , so it got a lot of light to light use on the “loop”. Of course that was the late 60’s and 70’s. I’ve had the 65,83,95,96,01SVO COBRA,02policeinterceptor, and the current 95gt vert, auto with shift kit just over 200,000…gotta love’em. 72 years old. Still able to do my own mechanics and a little hot rodding

GTamas

Reaction score
Welcome! Post a photo of your vert please! :⁠-⁠) I have a 94 GT vert.

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
Welcome! Post a photo of your vert please! :⁠-⁠) I have a 94 GT vert.
Haven’t figured out how to do that…it is that blue that everyone calls purple, black and white interior…black top…factory 6 spoke wheels. I’ll figure out how to send pic

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to The Forum. Very impressive list you have there! We love pictures, especially in Intro’s. Easy to do:

1. Start a reply; write something or don’t
2. Click the paper clip emblem “Attach files”
3. Select Photo Library or Take Photo
4. Take photo(s) or select photo(s)
5. Let them upload then click Post!

Also helps to know how to do this in case in the future you ask/answer a question, a picture is hugely helpful! Picture tells 1,000, right?

Cheers!

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
thanks for instructions...lost my last phone...had it resting on rear wing and pulled out of my driveway. Never found it, however I do have a new phone. I'll get that pic taken ...it's a daily driver I'd like to wash it first. believe me I'm not BSing you. LOL.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Trust me, no one here thinks you would be BSing us. We believe you. Happy that you found your way here to the forums. Welcome along! With that many mustangs to play with in our short time here, its cool that you had the opportunity's to do so. Any plans for your '95?

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
Trust me, no one here thinks you would be BSing us. We believe you. Happy that you found your way here to the forums. Welcome along! With that many mustangs to play with in our short time here, its cool that you had the opportunity's to do so. Any plans for your '95?

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
At this point in time, I have the dreaded runs well when doing short distances,however, once the fan has to work, a shutdown means right foot…and left foot driving. It started and ran 8 times yesterday…the 9th time I tested it,it failed me. I spent the last 2 days testing wires and sensors…cleaning what needed it, and a lot of reading. I will say it seems to run better. I'll do an over the road test tomorrow. This problem is not acceptable to me…(I shall overcome). This forum has definitely helped me …thanks to all for the info. No other plans…but that’s what I always tell my wife lol.

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
ok...car is washed...pics are taken...photobucket instructs are copied...rode MC all day yesterday...working today (that sucks)...pics of my 95 vert coming!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
ok...car is washed...pics are taken...photobucket instructs are copied...rode MC all day yesterday...working today (that sucks)...pics of my 95 vert coming!
No need for photo bucket. You can load your pictures straight to the forum.

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
Welcome ! Whats your favorite of all the mustangs you have owned and why ?
my 65 was the most fun...hi-po and 4.88's...drag racing in the streets...drag strip on weekends! however, the 01 cobra was a huge driving rush...replaced IRS with conventional diff...lowered, fat skins, MGW shifter,3.55's. It had an R wing and wheels, red exterior...should never have sold it...but in this case the money talked way to loud. Had to chuckle...was at a car show and this guy asked for a ride in the car when the show was over. Said he would be interested in owning the car. Told him to get in and hang on...came to get it the next day with a trailer. Said he wasn't sure he should drive it yet...the money was screaming...last time i saw the car.

OP
OP
B

Bruski

Reaction score
At this point in time, I have the dreaded runs well when doing short distances,however, once the fan has to work, a shutdown means right foot…and left foot driving. It started and ran 8 times yesterday…the 9th time I tested it,it failed me. I spent the last 2 days testing wires and sensors…cleaning what needed it, and a lot of reading. I will say it seems to run better. I'll do an over the road test tomorrow. This problem is not acceptable to me…(I shall overcome). This forum has definitely helped me …thanks to all for the info. No other plans…but that’s what I always tell my wife lol.
problem seems fixed. It has been in the 70's, versus the 90's ,though. Waiting for O2 sensors.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Do I just send via phone to forum? and then what? Thanks for info
Yes, phone to forum. There is a button under the reply box that says “attach files”. Press that and upload. Then on the picture you can press insert and full image to get it to show up on the post. IMG_5164.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online