New Here

OP
OP
B

BoozeStang

Reaction score
Lived in Houston for 4 yrs, now Baton Rouge, LA
15a022389ba811e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Here's one I posted on the "rides" section. Freshly cleaned.

OP
OP
B

BoozeStang

Reaction score
That shine job is not without a lot of work. :p

I was lucky to have found that '95 so cheap (at only $1800) with no rust and relatively little engine trouble (that's not over my head to fix). It's actually in really good shape, but still needs a lot of work. It's presently a daily driver. That paint job is REALLY cheap and not clear-coated, so I've gotta be really careful in it, and polish it almost obsessively.

OP
OP
B

BoozeStang

Reaction score
Well, it's my first one, so I've been brainstorming about everything from "cheap thrill" mods to total engine swap (which I wouldn't dare until the car was no longer a daily driver).

Still, that hasn't kept me from looking up "holy grail" stuff like a supercharger. :eek:

Having been down the "modding my car" road before though, I know better than to put the cart ahead of the horse. It's an older engine that would need work long before I started doing anything a step above "bolt on" improvements. Otherwise, I'll start off with easy stuff - cosmetic and an new (and much-deserved) paint job.

Nacho_SC

Reaction score
Nice stang there bro and for 1800 shit dude that's a steal!

Locomoco

Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forums I'm new as well. And with any project it's the goals in mind that makes them a challenge. Think about the first things you want to do tackle them and then move to the next ones trust me I have built plenty of cars and motorcycles and everyone one of them turned out awesome. Just plan it out right and BAM your car is complete :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online