New member from So Cal

Ddrew1904

Reaction score
Finally decided to join and im starting to notice theres not a lot of people from So Cal? Anyways, i don't have a lot of background with these cars but ive always liked the idea of owning one, so i broke my wallet and bought a base model GT. Im a very big driving enthusiast and hope to get some seat time in before i break it. This car is a lot of fun and suprising at times and i hope to learn a thing or two from you guys. :headbang:

95GT86SS

Reaction score
Welcome. What year is this base model? Power windows and locks? Mach 460 sound system?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Ddrew1904

Reaction score
It's a 97 GT. At least i think its a base model? Manual windows, no Mach 40 sound system, no rear defroster. Previous owner decided to put a sunroof in it. I got it for a decent price with very little problems. Leaky radiator (which i blew yesterday), had some sort of parasitic draw leading to a ground issue on the alternator i believe. Also think i need to service the diff because i hearing a lot of noise coming out of there. Ill try to post some pictures as soon as i can.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
It's a 97 GT. At least i think its a base model? Manual windows, no Mach 40 sound system, no rear defroster. Previous owner decided to put a sunroof in it. I got it for a decent price with very little problems. Leaky radiator (which i blew yesterday), had some sort of parasitic draw leading to a ground issue on the alternator i believe. Also think i need to service the diff because i hearing a lot of noise coming out of there. Ill try to post some pictures as soon as i can.

SoCal local! BTW, I've got a lot of parts for sale that you may be interested in, such as Mach460 components, freshly rebuild LSD with FRPP clutches, racing radiator. Hit me up if interested, I'll give you a fair price.

OP
OP
D

Ddrew1904

Reaction score
Im from the Hacienda Heights area. Im trying to get used to the car stock as of now. It feels like a damn rubber band. I've driven a lot of different cars, but this thing is different. Can't throw it in to those switchbacks like everything else. lol.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Another Socal member here as well. i am Azzlyp' s neighbor.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
jesus. all of a sudden SoCal comes out from under the rock!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online