New Member From SoCal

Nile528

Reaction score
Hi all you SN95 lovers. I'm new here (obviously) and just glad that I found this site. I've been looking everywhere for a good Mustang forum site where everyone is respectful to eachother and finally I've found it. And the respect means alot to me cuz my '94 Mustang GT is by no means normal. Alot of people say my car is too "flashy" for lack of a better term and looks too ricer. But hey, I like it, I enjoy it, and its still a fun car to drive. (Plus it'll beat a civic any day of the week lol. Well heres a picture of my car, not the greatest picture ever since it was dark outside. I'll post new pictures tomorrow once the sun comes up.

axodjm.jpg

Thanks for having me!

5.0kid

Reaction score
welcome! and you may be the first car on here with the lambo doors lol, but as you said, its all personal preference!
any mods besides the body mods?

OP
OP
Nile528

Nile528

Reaction score
I bought this car 'as is' for only $650 just last month. The owner before me really was only going for looks instead of performance, but Im the other way around honestly. From what Ive found so far is a Flowtech Warlock exhaust system with cutouts, MaxSpeed lowering springs, and a CAI but I cant find the brand for that. Plus its got a detachable Ford Racing steering wheel.

I'm glad that the lambo doors are completely optional cuz if I had to lift those suckers up every time to get in n out, Id just go back to the stock hinges. I plan on putting a lot of BBK bolt on's once I get the money to do so.

5.0kid

Reaction score
damn, 650? did it run lol def good you don't have to pull those suckers up every time!

and i've always wanted to know what those warlock cut outs sound like on the stang!

OP
OP
Nile528

Nile528

Reaction score
The Warlocks sound like a BEAST!!! I feel like a pussy when I have the cutouts in, so now I just leave em out all the time. It sounds like it has no cats. In the 5000 RPM range, theres so much pop its ridiculous! I've set off car alarms just by the car idling. Its hilarious how low the sound of the warlocks gets.

I got the car for 650 cuz the guy traded it in at the dealership I work at. It never ended up on the lot and just sat in our backlot for 4 years without ever even being turned over. It had blown head gaskets and a shot radiator as well. So I replaced the entire cooling system along with a new alternator and battery, ditributor cap and rotor, and now it runs like a champ. I still have to replace the plugs and wires. Those are sitting in my back seat ready to go in but I've just been too lazy to do it because of all the overtime at work.

There's still alot of work to be done to the car. I want to do a lot of body work to make it look super clean again, but all my priorities are under the hood for now. The rear bumper does have a giant crack in it above the left tailpipe but I just gotta get some fiber glass to patch that up.

GT Rob

Reaction score
Welcome to the sn family we don't judge here where all here for the same thing mustangs so hope you enjoy your stay

cobra head

Reaction score
welcome to the madhouse ya everybody on here are good ppl you have your style i have mine everybody is diff like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96gt3vswap

Members online