New member from Tampa Fl.

3Dglasses

Reaction score
Hi all,
I saw the forum on FB so I though I would register to see what it is about.

I have a 03 Cobra that is set up for AutoX and moving toward open track. I have had it for 6 years and it has been a great pleasure for me to tinker with. It currently has 49k miles. The mods list is long but is mostly geared around suspension and handling.

Here is a picture from yesterdays AutoX with my 12 yr old in the passenger seat. Good times.

DSC_0556.jpg

russ8825

Reaction score
Welcome, good to see another Florida member! I from around Tampa too, theres a few others from around here lurking around somewhere.

alex302

Reaction score
Welcome! I hope to do the 12-3 autox. Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
3Dglasses

3Dglasses

Reaction score
Thanks all! No, no MOSI or rarely any car shows for me. I have 3 kids, so when I get a day pass I normally save them for AutoX.

Alex, I should be going 12/3 as well. I'm trying to get my buddy to drive my truck to carry the wheels. It get's old putting 4 tires in the car with all the normal tire changing gear.

Cheers!

Anchor-Room

Reaction score
Nice looking ride!! I've have always secretly wanted to get into Auto-X......

We have a ton of parts for the 03/04 Cobra's including a $100+k inventory of used parts.....We also do custom Vinyl work if you ever need anything - www.anchor-room.com

OP
OP
3Dglasses

3Dglasses

Reaction score
Nice looking ride!! I've have always secretly wanted to get into Auto-X......

We have a ton of parts for the 03/04 Cobra's including a $100+k inventory of used parts.....We also do custom Vinyl work if you ever need anything - www.anchor-room.com

And you take Paypal... I'll have to poke around a bit.

OP
OP
3Dglasses

3Dglasses

Reaction score
After looking at the site your Killler Chiller price is better than what I paid and I also paid more for the insulation for the lines. Ordering some stuff soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online