New member from Texas

Cobra753

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name is Mohamad and I am new to this forum but not new to the Mustang scene. I am the second owner of a 94 Cobra (#753 of 5009) that I bought in 97.

The car has some minor upgrades such as 3.73 gears, Steeda adjustable lower and upper control arms, rear sway bar, Steeda polyurethane bushings, full leng
th subframe connectors, Ford Motorsport shorty headers, Bassani X-pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks and struts, Eibach pro kit lowering springs, Power Slot breaks, and a custom paint job.

The engine has not been modified because I plan on building a (turbocharged or supercharged, haven't decided yet) 363 by next summer. We'll see.

I look forward to chatting with you guys and meeting some members in the Dallas area.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Got any pics of the cobra? We'd love to see it.

Slykin

Reaction score
Welcome! I go to Dallas fairly often.. you should post up some pics. If you go to Cars and Coffee in Dallas I may see you sometime.

OP
OP
C

Cobra753

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I tried to load some pictures with the posting but I wasn't sure how to do that. I tried to create an album to add my pictures but there was no Pictures and Albums link.

Any help or tip would be greatly appreciated...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96gt3vswap

Members online