New Member from Texas

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member from Texas who stumbled upon this website when bored and looking through car stuff one day. I've got a droptop 1994 Mustang GT, bought it cheap with a trashed interior and some really minor engine issues (vacuum leaks mostly). Picked up a 1994 droptop v6 with a mint interior for parts, plan to get the motor up and running and sell it, as well as any other parts that might be worth anything off of it. My plan is for the GT to be a daily driver by August/July. I'm working on a budget, so any helpful info/tips and tricks would be appreciated.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
1) Welcome to the site.

2) Texas is a big state. Whereabouts?

3) Pics of both cars ASAP.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice project. We love our ragtops! I got a lot of used performance parts from Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, eBay, and swap meets. My local Pull-A-Part is great for cheap stock parts. Like MyLittlePony asked, where in Texas? I lived in both Tyler and D/FW with work territories that covered most of the state at one time or another. All but Houston.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
welcome to the forums
what are you looking to build bumper to bumper
or the drive train
many different things you can do
just need an amount you spend and what it is you want to do
pictures do help

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
File_018 (1).jpeg File_008.jpeg File_006.jpeg File_013 (1).jpeg
Hi, I'm a new member from Texas who stumbled upon this website when bored and looking through car stuff one day. I've got a droptop 1994 Mustang GT, bought it cheap with a trashed interior and some really minor engine issues (vacuum leaks mostly). Picked up a 1994 droptop v6 with a mint interior for parts, plan to get the motor up and running and sell it, as well as any other parts that might be worth anything off of it. My plan is for the GT to be a daily driver by August/July. I'm working on a budget, so any helpful info/tips and tricks would be appreciated.

DFW area.
Im trying to get it to a good daily by this summer, as far as long term plans go, I am bringing it to meets around this area, and eventually I am going to manual swap it. Needs a little more interior work, and im saving for the new wheels I want. It is going to need a whole paint job, last owner gave it a terrible spray can job. Im willing to spend a lot of money on this car, but I gotta save as I go.
The pictures have a little of the parts car, the working stages of mine, and the current exterior of mine.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We like pictures! With that said, you already a favorite! Be sure to post up what parts you are looking for.

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We like pictures! With that said, you already a favorite! Be sure to post up what parts you are looking for.
Will do! Hoping I don't need many parts that cant come off the parts car, but front and rear brakes already kicking my bank account in the ass.

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Welcome and nice job on matching your car color to your car cover! :) Its hard to get details like that to match up.

Yeah, it makes it look a little more finished! Hopefully I'll have enough of the parts car sold to swap the convertible top over soon so I don't have to rely on the tarp :)

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Hope that tarp was sufficient to survive the recent hellacious weather in TX. Feel for ya... hang in there!

P.S.- lose the “Fearless “ Boulder tint! ROFLMFAO

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Hope that tarp was sufficient to survive the recent hellacious weather in TX. Feel for ya... hang in there!

P.S.- lose the “Fearless “ Boulder tint! ROFLMFAO
fearless was gone second day lol

OP
OP
Blueraz_5.0

Blueraz_5.0

Reaction score
as this post somehow resurfaced I'm laughing at my original words. "minor engine issues" "daily driver by august/july" "plan to get the motor up and running and sell it". Nope, I picked up a new sn95 mustang to be a daily, there's so so many things wrong with the 94, and the v6 is still sitting in the yard, engine more screwed than when i started. Oh, and its been almost a year since I first picked it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online