RustangJeeTee

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum (registered, anyway) but not new to Mustangs. Here is my 95 GT. I haven't done much to it except for wheels and other small things.

14522487153_0176b4bc43_b.jpg

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks like your image didn't work...

Edit: unless you are talking about your sig?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

I know mustangs are known for not being able to take a turn but it seems your car has veered off the road and ended up in the farplane.

OP
OP
RustangJeeTee

RustangJeeTee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

I know mustangs are known for not being able to take a turn but it seems your car has veered off the road and ended up in the farplane.

Haha, well hopefully with the suspension setup I have in mind, that will be remedied a little.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's weird. It looks good from this end. What do you see?

I see that my work blocks whatever you use to host photos. My bad. Looking at it now on my home computer, I see the image just fine. Don't pay me no nevermind.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Very nice pic! Are those newer s197 wheels? I thought because of offset differences the newer wheels didnt fit. Somebody school me.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
car looks nice, from what we can see of it. Get some spacers for those wheels.

Very nice pic! Are those newer s197 wheels? I thought because of offset differences the newer wheels didnt fit. Somebody school me.

they sit WAY inside the fenders but they do fit.

OP
OP
RustangJeeTee

RustangJeeTee

Reaction score
Yeah, I have 1/2" non-hubcentric (yeah, I know..) spacers on all four corners. Eventually, I plan on getting a new edge rear end and front suspension so hopefully it'll bring it out some. As of right now, though, the front wheels sit flush with the fender and the back ones are tucked in just a little. The fronts rub the sway bar at full lock, unfortunately. I was wondering if I put some spacers between the sway bar to frame bushings and dropped it a half inch or so, if it would correct it. It might go away when I lower it, though...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online